• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

SSB Brawl!

welll you guys are weird

:p
and someone posted a GIF of a part of the video so i shrunk it, and cut out some and got...
linkpwnage3sy.gif

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
welll you guys are weird

and someone posted a GIF of a part of the video so i shrunk it, and cut out some and got...
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4231/] [/quote]
I remember that part of the video...but that little shrunken-video-form-thing is hard to see.

:blink:

Xemnas said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
welll you guys are weird

I remember that part of the video...but that little shrunken-video-form-thing is hard to see.

:blink: [/quote]
well i had to make it nsider small

:P

In the trailer I think I noticed something.
In one clip I believe they are fighting in teh cathedral from baiten kiatos.
It is a very short moment but towards the begining.
If so that means characters from that game too!

XGT said:
Oh my dear god. SOLID SNAKE!? I HAVE TO GET THIS GAME NOW! Also @ fish he is a nintendo character partly, they had MGS:Twin Snakes on Game Cube also the origional MGS and MGS2 were for NES.
i know he was originally on the NES, i think thats pretty cool, i played MGS... couldn't get past the first enemy. >_>

but he's not owned by nintendo... unless this is hinting at something, which would be awsome.

i'm less worried about snake than i am about Zero Suit Samus... maybe if they put some clothes on her i'd be alright, but what we've got right now is nintendo trying to fit in, in the dumbest way possible... turning a mascot into a stripper.

Krool said:
Someone get me a bag! My topic has been stolen!
hey, you're right, you did duplicate a topic, well, i'll just go lock yours now, it wasn't that great anyway, and Gohan's was first.

besides, its not like you "own" the topic somehow... its a game, you didn't make it.

I really hope other third parties can get into the game now!

that would be awesome,
like sonic, or why not characters from tales of Symphonia, or megaman would be cool, he could have a power sligtl;y like kirby's except the gun is different that the persons power he absorbs.

Well, I think it's Twilight Princess Link in the game. I'm looking forward to Kirby's baking thing

So what are they, like special ultra moves or something??? Owned. Like Mario's big blast thingy, Link's Triforce move, Kirby's baking thing, Wario's... explosion?

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
welll you guys are weird

Where'd you find it?

[quote="Shadow_] Well, I think it's Twilight Princess Link in the game. I'm looking forward to Kirby's baking thing

So what are they, like special ultra moves or something??? Owned. Like Mario's big blast thingy, Link's Triforce move, Kirby's baking thing, Wario's... explosion? [/quote]
i'll just say right now, they better have the option to turn that off... because i definatly dont want it.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well I didn't see Tom Nook in the video. :lol:
Yeah, he could throw furniture leaves, and random stuff pops out, like a powerful moon, or Master Sword, or Triforce, or.... cardboard box.... and the BELL BOMB!!! Bells get spewed all over!!! YEAH-YEAH!

Tom Nook isn't a good idea....I have a question, what's the point of zero suit Samus....does Samus then have different/special abilities, compared to original Samus?

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Tom Nook isn't a good idea....I have a question, what's the point of zero suit Samus....does Samus then have different/special abilities, compared to original Samus?
she has the sword and a different gun.

XGT said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
she has the sword and a different gun.
Yeah, I noticed the sword, it looked like a laser sword or something. I'm not sure that adding another Samus was necessary though...

Back