• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Square Profile Pictures |RLC or TBT| 1 Slots (0/1) Open!

TheDikTatorTot

Certified Herp Derp
Bells
Switch
1838-5603-5302
Island
Supremacy
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello! I figured I would toss my rope out there for commissions! I love drawing for people (especially other peoples characters) and would love to extend that offer here!

Offering
Profile Pictures

FAQ
- Currently only accepting 1 slots at a time due to time constraints.
- Will accept OC's, Existing Characters, Humans & Anthro.
- You can use these profile pictures anywhere on any site.
- For Profile Pictures, you will get a 800px 200px and 50px version.

Square Profiles
RLC - $60
Will be taking only 1 TBT commission in total for 8,000 TBT. 0/1

Art Example
FBUNfuuXoAcevYk.jpg
E59K98UXIAQhPgI.jpg

Profile Picture Pose Examples
Left Colum: A, B, C
Middle Colum: D, E, F
Right Colum: G

Note: Will add more poses later, you can either request the use of one of these poses, or I can do something original too.
1.png
2.png
3.png

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
hello, welcome to the forum! your art is really cool. i wanted to give you a quick tip about your pricing, i think you've misunderstood the value of tbt bells. 80,000 is a lot, i don't even know anyone who has that much. i think a better price for your square profiles would be maybe like 5,000? you can look at other people's art shops to get an idea. for example, my friend rosie is selling busts for 38 pounds or 1,000 bells. take a look! :lemon:

hello, welcome to the forum! your art is really cool. i wanted to give you a quick tip about your pricing, i think you've misunderstood the value of tbt bells. 80,000 is a lot, i don't even know anyone who has that much. i think a better price for your square profiles would be maybe like 5,000? you can look at other people's art shops to get an idea. for example, my friend rosie is selling busts for 38 pounds or 1,000 bells. take a look! :lemon:
Ah thank you. I really had no idea what the value of a TBT was and just looked at the highest amount that someone had to get a judgement. Thank you.

Back