• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ✧ Splendid Cycling! V2 ✧ In: Mira Out: Poncho

monk

Bells
Feedback
100% (63) +
Welcome to Splendid Cycling!

Please read the rules before replying.

☆ First come first serve for all villagers. No reserves.

☆ I give villagers 15 minutes until they are voided.

☆ Please add my fc before commenting: 0748-3679-9289

☆ Please don't sell the villagers i give you right after you get them. I'm looking to give people their dreamies.

☆ You must have space in your town.

☆ If you want to bring me a gift (lol) this is my wishlist + Fertilizer :)

☆ I have dreamies too so I might keep a villager for myself once in a while.

☆ Please use ctrl+f and the villagers name to see if i had them recently.

☆ If you read this all please put 'pup' in your comment.

Villagers in Splendid

NameTypeTierPrice
LucyNormal5Free
AnabellePeppy5Free
MiraUchi2Free
MarshalSmug150 tbt
ChopsSmug5Free
KabukiCranky2Free
PecanSnooty4Reserved
BroccoloLazy5Reserved
PonchoJock4Free

Merengue - ChrisyTopher
Phoebe - MadamSpringy
Bianca - Klavier

Scoot

Last edited:
Is Marshal original? If so, I'll gladly take him :)

Pup~~

Last edited:
May i get merengue? Vuv (pup)
She's one of my gf's dreamies and i was looking to surprise her ;w; so if my first post status isnt enough ill pay more than 50 for her

Last edited:
I have 50 Tbt for Merengue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If not can i take Marshal or Kabuki?

PUP!

Last edited:
It's in one of monk's rules that there are no reserves. asking for Marshal before he's in boxes is rude.

May i get merengue? Vuv (pup)
She's one of my gf's dreamies and i was looking to surprise her ;w; so if my first post status isnt enough ill pay more than 50 for her

50 is ok :) sorry to everyone else who asked for merengue this person asked first so please pay the 50 tbt and i will add you

edit: also sorry to everyone who wants to reserve villagers but my reason for it is i cycle at weird times sometimes so i might not be able to reach a person if the villager they want is moving out.

Last edited:
50 is ok :) sorry to everyone else who asked for merengue this person asked first so please pay the 50 tbt and i will add you

edit: also sorry to everyone who wants to reserve villagers but my reason for it is i cycle at weird times sometimes so i might not be able to reach a person if the villager they want is moving out.
chrisy is not online.

Tysm! Just a minute then c:
edit: bells sent!

- - - Post Merge - - -

chrisy is not online.

I am i was just on a different site ;w; being on my phone makes my online status act weird

Last edited:
Phoebe is in boxes! Adopted!

Bianca has moved in!

Last edited:
Lurking for Bianca, pup. :blush:

EDIT: Is your wishlist up to date?

Last edited:
ok please add me and i will open the gates :)

Okie doke! Let me start up my game and make sure no one has sneakily moved into my town over night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everything's good! Adding you and loading up my mayor!

Back