• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Cycling ✧ Splendid Cycling! V2 ✧ In: Mira Out: Poncho

monk

Bells
Feedback
100% (63) +
Welcome to Splendid Cycling!

Please read the rules before replying.

☆ First come first serve for all villagers. No reserves.

☆ I give villagers 15 minutes until they are voided.

☆ Please add my fc before commenting: 0748-3679-9289

☆ Please don't sell the villagers i give you right after you get them. I'm looking to give people their dreamies.

☆ You must have space in your town.

☆ If you want to bring me a gift (lol) this is my wishlist + Fertilizer :)

☆ I have dreamies too so I might keep a villager for myself once in a while.

☆ Please use ctrl+f and the villagers name to see if i had them recently.

☆ If you read this all please put 'pup' in your comment.

Villagers in Splendid

NameTypeTierPrice
LucyNormal5Free
AnabellePeppy5Free
MiraUchi2Free
MarshalSmug150 tbt
ChopsSmug5Free
KabukiCranky2Free
PecanSnooty4Reserved
BroccoloLazy5Reserved
PonchoJock4Free

Merengue - ChrisyTopher
Phoebe - MadamSpringy
Bianca - Klavier

Scoot

Last edited:
May i get merengue? Vuv (pup)
She's one of my gf's dreamies and i was looking to surprise her ;w; so if my first post status isnt enough ill pay more than 50 for her

Last edited:
I have 50 Tbt for Merengue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If not can i take Marshal or Kabuki?

PUP!

Last edited:
It's in one of monk's rules that there are no reserves. asking for Marshal before he's in boxes is rude.

May i get merengue? Vuv (pup)
She's one of my gf's dreamies and i was looking to surprise her ;w; so if my first post status isnt enough ill pay more than 50 for her

50 is ok :) sorry to everyone else who asked for merengue this person asked first so please pay the 50 tbt and i will add you

edit: also sorry to everyone who wants to reserve villagers but my reason for it is i cycle at weird times sometimes so i might not be able to reach a person if the villager they want is moving out.

Last edited:
50 is ok :) sorry to everyone else who asked for merengue this person asked first so please pay the 50 tbt and i will add you

edit: also sorry to everyone who wants to reserve villagers but my reason for it is i cycle at weird times sometimes so i might not be able to reach a person if the villager they want is moving out.
chrisy is not online.

Tysm! Just a minute then c:
edit: bells sent!

- - - Post Merge - - -

chrisy is not online.

I am i was just on a different site ;w; being on my phone makes my online status act weird

Last edited:
Phoebe is in boxes! Adopted!

Bianca has moved in!

Last edited:
Lurking for Bianca, pup. :blush:

EDIT: Is your wishlist up to date?

Last edited:
ok please add me and i will open the gates :)

Okie doke! Let me start up my game and make sure no one has sneakily moved into my town over night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everything's good! Adding you and loading up my mayor!

Back