Spectre in the Study [SOLUTION POSTED]

I recognized Pierre as well! I've looked at lists of all AC villagers before and must've remembered him from those.

When I got to the audio, I looked through the list of official KK songs to see if the letters fit too lol. But when that failed, I just repeatedly listened to the audio (for a whole hour, rip) until I realized “Wait…this actually kinda sounds like Jack’s Lament.” then I went to YouTune to check and my suspicions were correct.

I typed in Jack’s Lament like 5 times (as if it would work after the first rejection or something) until I remembered this was an Animal Crossing themed text mystery, and that’s how I figured out the answer. That’s why I said I felt stupid before, as many times as I’ve seen A Nightmare Before Christmas I should’ve figured it out sooner. xD
Post automatically merged:

again, am I the only person who immediately knew Pierre? I love that clown boy 🥺
I knew immediately too, he’s best clown boi.

again, am I the only person who immediately knew Pierre? I love that clown boy 🥺

i did as well! he’s one of my favourite removed villagers, and i knew immediately that “say the name of he who appears before the horizons” was referring to him! i miss him. 🥺

k.k. lament, on the other hand, kicked my ass a little. i completely ignored the text clue and the audio 😭 and thought that the song had something to do with pierre as well, so my ass was over here repeatedly typing in “k.k. parade” LOL.

Back