esweeeny

Cozi of Cozial Island ^o^
Bells
Switch
5130-0670-0937
Feedback
99.8% (500) +
Hi.

I'd like to get a signature drawn of all my villager and include Korra my mayor as well.
I have paid a few artists real life money for this to be drawn. I have changed my main town and looking for this to be drawn:

Mayor Korra with:
Marshal, Gayle, Drago, Skye, Julian, Wendy, Muffy, Pekoe, Stitches & Freya

I'd like the villagers that go together to be together for ex. Gayle & Drago, Skye and Julian, and Pekoe& Stitches- These are the power couples.

I just wanted to put in a thread here to see who may be interested. I am open to different styles and you can PM me an offer as well if you have any further questions/concerns.

Hope you are all having happy crossing and a beautiful night. Hoping to hear from anyone soon! ^o^

Hi!
I'm interested! Here's my super old artshop if you want to view some examples of my art. LINK HERE

And the most recent arts that I've done are not finished pieces, which is why I linked my older shop to this thread.
LINK | LINK | LINK | LINK | LINK

My pricing is about 10 USD for each chibi, if that is what you are looking for :)

Hi!
I'm interested! Here's my super old artshop if you want to view some examples of my art. LINK HERE

And the most recent arts that I've done are not finished pieces, which is why I linked my older shop to this thread.
LINK | LINK | LINK | LINK | LINK

My pricing is about 10 USD for each chibi, if that is what you are looking for :)

awesome! I am going to double check what I want and PM you :D :D :D

awesome! I am going to double check what I want and PM you :D :D :D

I am going on a trip for a rest of this week + this weekend, but I'll bring my tablet just in case you PM me with details sometime this week :)

Back