• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Spare Fossils, DIY Recipes, Furniture, Sahara Stuff {online}

flightedbird

jootaroot koojoot
Bells
Feedback
100% (64) +
DIY - 50k
bamboo shoot lamp
peach dress
stone table
bamboo sphere
green leaf pile​
Furniture - 5/10k

Blue exercise ball
Patterned camping cot
Toilet Cleaning Set
Bamboo speaker (green)
grey refrigerator
white long tub
Essay Set
Homework Set
Blue corkboard
Pennant
Tool Shelf
Blue Metal Bunkbed
Mantis Head Model
Skull Radio

Sahara - 20k walls/floors
5-8k rugs

Rock Climbing Wall
Mangrove Wall
Rocky Mountain Flooring
Blue-red Checked Rug
Blue Dot Rug
Red Wavy Rug
Blue Wavy Rug
Red Carpet
Yellow Message Mat​
Fossils - 12k

ankylo tail
diplo pelvis
diplo tail
Diplo Chest
T Rex Skull
Parasaur Torso
Myllokunmingia x2
Opthalmo Torso
Archelon Tail
Australopith
Amber
Dimetrodon Torso

Left Ptera Wing​

I will come to you, preferably. IGB wanted most but I will also trade for NMT and unobtained DIY recipes.

FtrBathHinoki_Remake_2_0.png
FtrBlockChest_Remake_3_0.png
FtrBonsaiShelf.png
FtrKimonostandRich_Remake_1_0.png
FtrCactusesMini.png
FtrShellFountain_Remake_5_0.png
FtrTerrarium_Remake_2_0.png
FtrPlanterPalm.png
RoomSpWallStarSky00.png

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in the ironwood low table. I could offer a recipe for a wooden chair, bamboo noodle slide, or juicy-apple tv recipe? I could also do 50k IGB for the low table if you have all of those already!

Last edited:
Hi! Would 20k IGB + a DIY recipe be fair for the ironwood low table recipe? I have a wooden chair, bamboo noodle slide, and juicy-apple tv. I can do 50k for the low table if you have all of those already!
20k + the apple recipe would be great! Send me a DODO code and I'll come on over.

hi I'd love to buy an ironwood low table recipe for 50k?
50k is great! Send me a dodo code and I'll be on my way.
Post automatically merged:

I also have a tool shelf and a blue metal bunkbed that I don't want.

Last edited:
Hi there, could I purchase the Acanthostega fossil from you for 10,000 IGB? Also may I ask if your ATM has Imperial Fencing DIY recipe? If it does, I could offer you a NMT for both the fossil and recipe? Please let me know and I can send you a Dodo code :)

Hi there, could I purchase the Acanthostega fossil from you for 10,000 IGB? Also may I ask if your ATM has Imperial Fencing DIY recipe? If it does, I could offer you a NMT for both the fossil and recipe? Please let me know and I can send you a Dodo code :)
No imperial fencing recipe today, I'm afraid. :( 10k IGB is good for the fossil though! Send me a code and I'll be there in a jiffy.

I'm going offline for the evening due to a headache but I'll check this thread when I log back on!

I'd also be interested in a rock climbing wall!

I would love the gray fridge and long tub if you still have!

Hello! I'd love to buy your bamboo speaker for 10k if it's still available!

Back