Something's Missing...

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Arcade Tokens
i dunno about you guys, but i think something in this game is missing, i mean, its great and all... but there's that spark that was in the first one, that seems to be missing in this one... what could it be?

i'm thinking its the Music... the songs in the Gamecube version were awsome, catchy, and fit the game perfectly, every hour seemed like its own game. Now, most of them seem like the other hours, only with a few different notes... they aren't as creative, and i dont really like them... the new theme song for the game is like, depressing compared to the old... i really wish they'd spent more time on the music... music is probably the second biggest thing in this game... but they seemed to treat it as if it were the 50 or 60th... : (

post your thoughts. >_>

Finally some one else noticed this I totally agree its one of the first things I noticed about the game!

Glactor said:
Finally some one else noticed this I totally agree its one of the first things I noticed about the game!
i know, its like... so dull... it lost all its pep...

the first one followed a chord, but had it changed, used different "instruments" and such... had different styles of music... the DS version uses one "instrument" and follows one style of sound... its so dull. : (

of course, i haven't heard the times 1:00 - 6:00 AM... but i doubt those would save the game's music...

gah... i miss the old one so much.

I hate to disagree, but I actually like some of the music in AC:WW. Although, some of it is not as upbeat as in the GCN version. I can give you that.

;)

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Yeah... i hope its diferent in the summer or something... But the music at 11, is awsome

B)
11 like, 11 AM, or 11, like, 11 PM... i love 11PM.

but it'll never beat 5 AM on the GCN Version...

*sighs*

I agree. In AC GCN, the music was awesome. In AC:WW... something's missing. I do like 7PM, but other than that.... The morning music is annoying... The 5PM music in AC GCN was the best...

Wishes for that music from the old one....(Sounds kinda like Forest Life by K.K.)Doo duu duu dooooo....duu duu..........Doo duu doo duu....duu duu.....Duu Duu Du DUU du DUU duu Duu....Doo doo :no:

Towns work fine.

:D Music is fine.

:D Thats great! Its not missing anything that I would like. Towns are perfect, so on the ball-shaped town you can see animals in the distance, and music is changing every hour for somthing new. Its good. :jay:

Back