• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

amiibo Festival Something that would make me so happy

*sigh another one of those*.....I'm sorry, what's the point of this thread again? wasted time....
thank you

To be honest, I don't think we need any new Animal Crossing games right now. New Leaf is still relatively new and I don't understand why Nintendo can't just update the game with new content or something. After all, the next Animal Crossing game is just gonna be the same with new villagers and maybe a new fruit or something.

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't think we need any new Animal Crossing games right now. New Leaf is still relatively new and I don't understand why Nintendo can't just update the game with new content or something. After all, the next Animal Crossing game is just gonna be the same with new villagers and maybe a new fruit or something.

Yeah, I agree with this. They can maybe just make other DLCs/game updates or something like that.. unless the next AC game they're gonna release would have big changes/differences to what we have now

I would much prefer updated content as well, especially since portable versions are much more enticing to me. It sounds like a stretch considering we hardly get DLC for the game that isn't furniture/clothes, but I would like to see Nintendo add more minigames for the island or something.
New Leaf is still extremely popular. We got a New Leaf announcement around the time City Folk was already dying out, so I imagine AC Wii U to be the same deal. HHD and aF were created because they needed something to please the fans. It's painful to wait but I'd rather get a good game than a rushed one.

*sigh another one of those*.....I'm sorry, what's the point of this thread again? wasted time....
thank you

Why did you bother to comment if the OP botherd you so much? :rolleyes:

Ya know... simply going someplace other than this thread would waste less time

Last edited:
Back