• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

~some kind of art shop~ [tbt&rlc accepted]

Luckyislucky

My town is in chaos
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (262) +
Helloooo this is the first time in awhile I've done commissions! I'll draw one character in portrait or bust for $12/100TBT each, and full body for $15/120TBT each. I'll do up to 3 characters, and I can also do some basic backgrounds or portrait frames for an extra $12/100TBT. You can pay me once the commission is done, and RLC commissions get priority! Here's my Ko-fi for that.

~Drawing Examples~

chloe portrait.png

sparrow portrait.png
If you're interested, let me know what kind of drawing you want by using the form! Just a warning though if you want full body I'm not the best at drawing hands and feet ''

~Form~
Character/s (and references if you have them):
Portrait, bust, or full body?:
Background/frame?:
Payment type (rlc/tbt):
Payment total:

~Queue~
Slot 1 [
your local goomy ]
Slot 2 [ ]
Slot 3 [ ]

Last edited:
I'd love something!
Character/s (and references if you have them):
Portrait, bust, or full body?: My island rep, fullbody please!
Background/frame?: Could you add some kind of gothic frame or a cemetery background? Up to you!
Payment type (rlc/tbt): tbt
Payment total: 220 tbt!
Sure! I'll get started on it tomorrow!

Back