• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Some good news about the game today...

Blizzard

Top Flake
Bells
If you had a good day, let's hear about it!

I won the gold for bug off
Caught a bee
Caught 3 spiders just by swatting at trees with net...no shaking
Got a picture from Don Resetti...his favorite phrase is on back

Well, for me that's a good day. One villager asked to move and I said no.

Won the Bug Off with 1st and 2nd (yay pattern characters). Paid off an expansion upgrade and a second floor addition(also pattern character) using change made from turnips. Half-off after 5 pm TIY sale and no one asked to move!

I had some time to make a lot of designs I've been wanting to work on. It was nice. (see sig for my blog address).

Also I am new to belltree forums, as I usually just use gamefaqs; but I decided to make an account here. Glad to see it's pretty active even on a Saturday night.

So far, Cheri is moving out
Bought a crapload of turnips
Francine suggested we build an illuminated arch
and that's about it for now! :)

I had some time to make a lot of designs I've been wanting to work on. It was nice. (see sig for my blog address).

Also I am new to belltree forums, as I usually just use gamefaqs; but I decided to make an account here. Glad to see it's pretty active even on a Saturday night.
Welcome aboard then! Really digging your vest and path designs, might have to borrow those. :p

Welcome aboard then! Really digging your vest and path designs, might have to borrow those. :p

Hey, go for it. That's what I make them for. I also take requests, so if you ever need anything made just shoot me a message on tumblr.

Thanks for going to actually look at my blog, it always makes me happy when people enjoy checking my designs out!

me and my friends played hide n seek for hours lol

I didn't have a good day. I lost my blue pansie. I got bronze trophy from bug off. Which is fine since I need it for my trophy room.

Your designs are amazing. Can't imagine having the ability to do that. Glad you decided to join. I just read for the longest and decided to join. Once in a while I'll actually be able to help someone!

I used the reset trick (finally) and Opal moved into the perfect spot. :blush:

I had a good day today, I found a new QR code to use on my faceboard that I thought I would never find.

I got a few Streetpass houses with some items I need. On the flip side however, one has modified Rococo items that I need. It's annoying that you can't order modified furniture.

I've finally starting to get competent at house design and have nudged over the 90,000 HHA mark!

Back