Some good news about the game today...

Blizzard

Top Flake
Bells
If you had a good day, let's hear about it!

I won the gold for bug off
Caught a bee
Caught 3 spiders just by swatting at trees with net...no shaking
Got a picture from Don Resetti...his favorite phrase is on back

Well, for me that's a good day. One villager asked to move and I said no.

Won the Bug Off with 1st and 2nd (yay pattern characters). Paid off an expansion upgrade and a second floor addition(also pattern character) using change made from turnips. Half-off after 5 pm TIY sale and no one asked to move!

I had some time to make a lot of designs I've been wanting to work on. It was nice. (see sig for my blog address).

Also I am new to belltree forums, as I usually just use gamefaqs; but I decided to make an account here. Glad to see it's pretty active even on a Saturday night.

So far, Cheri is moving out
Bought a crapload of turnips
Francine suggested we build an illuminated arch
and that's about it for now! :)

I had some time to make a lot of designs I've been wanting to work on. It was nice. (see sig for my blog address).

Also I am new to belltree forums, as I usually just use gamefaqs; but I decided to make an account here. Glad to see it's pretty active even on a Saturday night.
Welcome aboard then! Really digging your vest and path designs, might have to borrow those. :p

Welcome aboard then! Really digging your vest and path designs, might have to borrow those. :p

Hey, go for it. That's what I make them for. I also take requests, so if you ever need anything made just shoot me a message on tumblr.

Thanks for going to actually look at my blog, it always makes me happy when people enjoy checking my designs out!

me and my friends played hide n seek for hours lol

I didn't have a good day. I lost my blue pansie. I got bronze trophy from bug off. Which is fine since I need it for my trophy room.

Your designs are amazing. Can't imagine having the ability to do that. Glad you decided to join. I just read for the longest and decided to join. Once in a while I'll actually be able to help someone!

I used the reset trick (finally) and Opal moved into the perfect spot. :blush:

I had a good day today, I found a new QR code to use on my faceboard that I thought I would never find.

I got a few Streetpass houses with some items I need. On the flip side however, one has modified Rococo items that I need. It's annoying that you can't order modified furniture.

I've finally starting to get competent at house design and have nudged over the 90,000 HHA mark!

Back