Selling sold ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can do 1k I'd buy it for the chocolate

hi i buy shamrock :)

Last edited:
thank you!! good luck now!

Sob good luck with ur feather trading I've been looking to buy a green one dated after Sept 11 2014 to go on the other side of my line up SIGH

I can trade with you my red feather, i think mine is ok, not sure, let me know c:

Sob good luck with ur feather trading I've been looking to buy a green one dated after Sept 11 2014 to go on the other side of my line up SIGH
thank you, good luck with yours too! you may want to ask around and see if one exists with a date after then, because I don't think any feathers were sold after the ice cream swirls/Popsicles D: but I could be wrong!​
I can trade with you my red feather, i think mine is ok, not sure, let me know c:
yes please, yours would be perfect!​

thank you, good luck with yours too! you may want to ask around and see if one exists with a date after then, because I don't think any feathers were sold after the ice cream swirls/Popsicles D: but I could be wrong!​

yes please, yours would be perfect!​

WhiteCkaw had one that worked there's is ftom December 2014 which worked just fine :D but they weren't selling it lmao so I just have to keep looking ;___

WhiteCkaw had one that worked there's is ftom December 2014 which worked just fine :D but they weren't selling it lmao so I just have to keep looking ;___
they wouldn't even trade? that really sucks :c I would trade with you, but then it'd mess up my lineup as well. I'll keep an eye out for ya!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back