• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

soggy store šŸ€ RLC OPEN

Ref:
7119994D-41AD-4872-A1A0-490F6BBFF433.jpeg
C0BA1F5E-E0F9-4D26-B663-748E2E8C543C.jpeg
Other notes: instead of a scarf, could etoile be in the same sailor shirt as my character? :) if not, thatā€™s totally okay! them walking side by side would be nice, maybe talking while walking. would love a bit of cherry blossom on the ground as well. <3
Total: 800 tbt

Awesome!! Thank you so much your art is so cute, love the genshin stuff too :']
I'll send over the tbt with a lil tip for the shark<3
Awww thank you too for the sweet reply and the tip!! <3 <3 <3
Post automatically merged:

Ref:
Other notes: instead of a scarf, could etoile be in the same sailor shirt as my character? :) if not, thatā€™s totally okay! them walking side by side would be nice, maybe talking while walking. would love a bit of cherry blossom on the ground as well. <3
Yes of course!! c: So no scarf at all for Etoile, just a sailor shirt? :)

Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to get 2 characters? If not, just the girl will also work <3
Ref: Other notes: The girl is peppy and energetic while the guy is quiet and shy, so anything that works with their personalities.
Total: 800tbt for both or 400 if you can't do both.

Here are your comms! Hope you like them :) <3
Snowifer.png
Snowifer2.png

Ref: https://toyhou.se/2984871.momo + https://toyhou.se/2444140.gumi-samegawa/gallery#27611738
Other notes: GUMI in outfit linked (also she has a shark tail!), MOMO in this outfit
Total: 800 tbt +?

I hope these two together is okay! They can just be happy holding hands or if you want to do something with more interaction have momo holding an ikea shark towards gumi (which I can pay more too if you want for that!)

Here's your commission! Hope you like it! ;u; <33
Click in for full res!
BungoTheElf.png

Hi! Do you have like a sketch option? I looove your art so much and would love a comm of two animal crossing characters but im trying not to spend too much on art cos im trying to be more responsible and save agsgsshsghagsaha

Hi! Do you have like a sketch option? I looove your art so much and would love a comm of two animal crossing characters but im trying not to spend too much on art cos im trying to be more responsible and save agsgsshsghagsaha
Hey!! I can do lines for 5USD per character c: <3
No pressure though if that's too much and thank you for the interest!!

Ref:

Sorry to keep you waiting!! Hope you like them~ ;u; <3 <3

skarmoury.png

hiya! Iā€™d be interested in a mini chibi for 12 USD!
would my OC (ref link) be alright? Iā€™d like them to be smiling, and I donā€™t have a preference for poses (you can leave out the scythe if youā€™d like)

Last edited:
hiya! Iā€™d be interested in a mini chibi for 12 USD!
would my OC (ref link) be alright? Iā€™d like them to be smiling, and I donā€™t have a preference for poses (you can leave out the scythe if youā€™d like)
hey and definitely!! i love their suit design <3 <3
dm me your paypal address please! c:

Back