• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

So sad.

I always have phases where I play a lot and then some days when I don't feel like playing at all. I think since I started the game on June 16th, there are max 10 days where I didn't play at all. But even on those days I try to at least play for 15min, just so I don't miss anything. I'm staying motivated because of events, new villagers, etc and I also want to complete my house and so on. Those goals always keep me from stopping to play.

I've found that I've played more recently because of all the events in game. December should be a busy month, need to raise enough money to buy all the Gracie items, there's all the snow people tasks to do and there's another season set to buy.

I dont tt, even if theres an opportunity to get my dream villager i just don't

In my old town I got my dream villagers so quickly it was like "now what?"

I try to get really everything and talk with friends. Otherwise I would have stopped playing long long ago xD

If I don't want to play ACNL, I don't. I just remember the date I last played so not to lose my favorites. (my second copy)
I also play other games so I'm not completely spending all my time with one game.

I agree with others on worrying to much about having the ultimate prefect town just stresses you out.
I don't worry to much about layout, but with new leaf it was villagers. I declared war on pretty much all my
villagers(except two) one day and never spoke to them again. I feel it ruined the game a little for me.

I just try to keep on improving my town bit by bit along with making friends with the villagers.

I have a bad habit of getting games, and getting very into them, then getting bored and never touching them again. And since the only reason I bought a 3DS was for ACNL, I didn't want to waste my money, and I really do love the game. So now I just think of little tasks to keep myself busy. First it was getting all the fossils, then it was paintings, bugs, fish, and then getting a ton of flowers. Then I decided to put different colored flowers in different areas of town. Once I was finished doing that, I did them in rows of 2 of the same flower until I ran out in each area. Now i'm working on paths around my town.

Well, i'm planning on getting every single flower, and every single fruit by joining towns and asking, so that should keep you busy for a while, then try getting all fish and all bugs, etc. Just think of ANYTHING to do at all.

Well, i'm planning on getting every single flower, and every single fruit by joining towns and asking, so that should keep you busy for a while, then try getting all fish and all bugs, etc. Just think of ANYTHING to do at all.

What if you did that all? xD

It's hard to stay interested in a game when you play almost everyday. I've been milking the game for a while now. Slowly building up bells, and farming pwps that I want (of course I never get the ones I want requested) and holding off making a second character. Gives me more time to play and hopefully not loose interest.

Back