So.. my brother decided to get this game.

BronzeElf

FC: 0061-7232-1493
Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Rose
Red Tulip
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
So.. my older brother decided to get AC:NL... he turned it on, went through the Rover quiz, got his character made.
His Villagers included:
Stitches.
Vesta.
Lolly.
and
Tangy.

...then he reset.

Last edited:
Sorry but this is kinda funny xD

Sorry for realz though <3

Make sure he knows he could've made over 10 million bells off of Stitches. Remind him everyday. Every time he turns that game on "Stitches is worth 10 million bells... sometimes I see him go for like 50 million..."

Make sure he knows he could've made over 10 million bells off of Stitches. Remind him everyday. Every time he turns that game on "Stitches is worth 10 million bells... sometimes I see him go for like 50 million..."

10 mil? Lol! Stitches has been sold for at leeast 100 mil on gamefaqs. So crazy!

I'd accept a bunch of crowns for for Ankah if I ever let her move away now that I have her in my game for once. First time I've EVER had her, and I don't plan on letting her get away any time soon. At least.. not until I've gotten her to sell me her throne.

edit: but yeah, I'd be mad at him(your brother) were I in your shoes.

edit edit: Oh, and last time I even mentioned considering selling a villager over on gamefaqs boards, I had some person bite my head off for even suggesting the idea of selling a villager for bells.

Last edited:
How did this happen when Vesta and Lolly are both normals?
in the original 5 you dont have duplicate personalities

He reset with VESTA?! FUUUDGEEEEEEE

Remind him every day how much he could have made off those villagers.

I have Stiches and Kabuki in my town and I don't care much for Stiches so I am just waiting until he wants to move, I would let someone take Kabuki once I get his picture though. But yeah that is a shame that he let them go.

Bet he knew they were your dream villagers and probably did that on purpose - 3 - jkjk.

whats so special about Stitches o-o

I don't get the Stitches thing either, but yeah he's worth a lot.. That sucks. If he hasn't set his game up completely ask to borrow his cartridge. I'm sure you can make some kind of sibling-esq deal with him. Then just reset for dreamies.

That's probably how i'll end up getting my remaining dreamies, by resetting my 2nd game. After Stitches moves out of course.

Lol, maybe he was actually looking for villagers he actually wanted instead of popular ones? or maybe he didn't like the way the town map looked?

It's a game. It's supposed to be fun. What happened to all the "play it however you want"? Haha.

Back