• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Snowman Set, Patchwork Set, Lovely Phone, Mush set, and Sweets Set

MayorBacon

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (4) +
Do anyone have these sets? O___O I'm looking around, and it seems as though this stuff might not be in 'season' or something. Anyway, if so I'm willing to negotiate a price :3
Snowman Set, Patchwork Set, Lovely Phone, Mush set, and Sweets Set

I think I may have the Patchwork Set, however I dont wanna TT so I would have to get it to you later :/

I was gonna say 100k too, but if someones already selling you one for 100 then I'm not sure :/

Last edited:
i have a lovely phone! how much would you be willing yo give for it? c:

I was gonna say 100k too, but if someones already selling you in for 100 then im not sure :/

They haven't replied back since last night. That's why I made another post asking for someone else ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have a lovely phone! how much would you be willing yo give for it? c:
Yay :3 I'm not sure. How much are you selling it for?

So would you mind purchasing it for 100k in that case? It would be in like an hour though, so just let me know what happens with the other seller ~

So would you mind purchasing it for 100k in that case? It would be in like an hour though, so just let me know what happens with the other seller ~

They're not going to reply back, but if you want to wait an hour then that's fine .

They're not going to reply back, but if you want to wait an hour then that's fine .

Thats only because I'm ordering a couple of the items from the set from my catalog, meaning it would arrive at 5. But if you need it right now, I can TT

Thats only because I'm ordering a couple of the items from the set from my catalog, meaning it would arrive at 5. But if you need it right now, I can TT
If you're busy with that then that's different. I don't mind waiting.

Back