• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Snake Mom's PWYW Crappy Art Shop(Hiatus)

His hair is so majestic so I did a Pocahontas type thing.
QNYEXCq.png

OMMGG <33 i'M CRYING :'D He's beautiful and everything I wanted. Thank you so much again <3

omggg I just saw the pic you did of the guy with flowing hair and I laughed so hard, that's perfect!

Hey there ❤ ... love your dragon!

Say ... do you think you could draw my little character from Twilight town, Evening?
I would love to have her with Harve in his winter clothes: ... just chillin' :rolleyes:

Evening ref:

34irfc0.jpg

Harve ref:

2lry20.jpg

Hey there ❤ ... love your dragon!

Say ... do you think you could draw my little character from Twilight town, Evening?
I would love to have her with Harve in his winter clothes: ... just chillin' :rolleyes:

Evening ref:

34irfc0.jpg

Harve ref:

2lry20.jpg

Here ya go!
Z0lRLA6.png

Last edited:
You are beyond awesome! Thank you so much! This will make me smile with happiness every time I look at it!
❤❤❤

Hi Kaydee! ��
Could you draw my mayor doing the Joy emotion for 15 TBT? Please draw her wearing white stockings! :)
She wears ballet slippers and has the kawaii eyes that are similar to Cookie's by the way. Thanks love! ^-^

Last edited:
Hi Kaydee! ��
Could you draw my mayor doing the Joy emotion for 15 TBT? Please draw her wearing white stockings! :)
She wears ballet slippers and has the kawaii eyes that are similar to Cookie's by the way. Thanks love! ^-^

So she has these eyes and this hair correct?
Untitled.jpg
And it's in the pale purple color?
Just want to get the things right.
And is joy the flowers or the music notes?
And do you want her eyes open? Cause I'm p sure in the emote they're closed...

Last edited:
Yes to everything! It's the flowers, but could you do it with open eyes?
Here's an in-Gane reference for ya!
hasYDMS.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

But with white stockings! ^_^

Yes to everything! It's the flowers, but could you do it with open eyes?
Here's an in-Gane reference for ya!
hasYDMS.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

But with white stockings! ^_^

Ah, tysm, it's hard to tell for sure about the details without an actual screenie.

Back