Selling Snake Mom's PWYW Crappy Art Shop(Hiatus)

hii c:
could you draw something for her for 30tbt? http://sta.sh/22cvm1fgqa47
thanks for considering :3

Here ya go, I tried drawing her sneakers a few times but couldn't get them to look right so I chopped them off. XD
lSntoI2.png

Heyooooo, wanna give her a shot for 100 tbt? :>

You've been working back-to-back though, do you not need a break?

Heyooooo, wanna give her a shot for 100 tbt? :>

You've been working back-to-back though, do you not need a break?

I work at my own pace so I mean, I take lots of breaks. XD I just do these for fun at work in my down time so they actually help me get through my night!

I work at my own pace so I mean, I take lots of breaks. XD I just do these for fun at work in my down time so they actually help me get through my night!

I understand what you mean lol c:

You can see improvement with every drawing.
Just imagine if you had a tablet!!

I understand what you mean lol c:

You can see improvement with every drawing.
Just imagine if you had a tablet!!

I totally have a tablet at home I just... don't use it... I need to! It's one of my goals for this year is to try drawing with it more!

I totally have a tablet at home I just... don't use it... I need to! It's one of my goals for this year is to try drawing with it more!

Doodling makes me happy even if the finished products don't so it's one of my goals to just keep at it and hopefully improve. lol

And yessss, use it! Don't let it collect dust. pfft

I'm poor right now, so someone commission Kaydee for doodles now pls.

Last edited:
These doodles are so cute, I've wanted to ask you for one for ages now ;-;

Could you please make a doodle of my mayor possibly with the flourish expression for 10 tbt? :blush: Here's a ref: http://i.imgur.com/IB3eEou.jpg (sorry couldn't find a screenshot with flourish lmao)

Thanks! :D

Can I request another artwork please? :3
This time it's quite a different request, could you draw one of my fave characters, Ogron, from Winx Club? Here's some references: [x] [x] [x]
Just anything. Like him looking happy/angry/sad/mischievous, just whatever you feel :p It doesn't have to be full body either. Will 15 tbt be okay?

Can I request another artwork please? :3
This time it's quite a different request, could you draw one of my fave characters, Ogron, from Winx Club? Here's some references: [x] [x] [x]
Just anything. Like him looking happy/angry/sad/mischievous, just whatever you feel :p It doesn't have to be full body either. Will 15 tbt be okay?

His hair is so majestic so I did a Pocahontas type thing.
QNYEXCq.png

Back