• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Smol animated pixels. [CLOSED]

Omg~!! Your pixel art is super adorable <3
..I need to learn how to animate properly TT^TT

Omg~!! Your pixel art is super adorable <3
..I need to learn how to animate properly TT^TT

Thank you so much! c: Yes, I'm always amazed by some of the animations I've seen online. I'm okay with using Photoshop for simple animations, but I can only imagine the work that goes into making something more complex. XD

Thank you so much! c: Yes, I'm always amazed by some of the animations I've seen online. I'm okay with using Photoshop for simple animations, but I can only imagine the work that goes into making something more complex. XD

You're very welcome! And ikr! I admire beginner and professional animators, because I know a lot of hard work and dedication goes into them. I'd love to attempt a more complex animation, but I'm such a novice xD I also lack animation programs (Photoshop included *sobs*).

You're very welcome! And ikr! I admire beginner and professional animators, because I know a lot of hard work and dedication goes into them. I'd love to attempt a more complex animation, but I'm such a novice xD I also lack animation programs (Photoshop included *sobs*).

Gah, I know what you mean. It can be very hard to get a hold of Photoshop (or should I say very expensive). The only reason I have it is because my sister studied art at college and got it through her school.

- - - Post Merge - - -

these are so cute!
Your name: Pearls
Name of OC: Spinel
References: http://toyhou.se/443902.spinel
Offer: 50tbt

Here's Spinel!

http://fav.me/dar2qw6

Please send the payment when you get a chance. Thanks for commissioning me! c:

Accepted! c: I'll probably be able to start yours today after I finish Elov's. c:

Thank you so much, it's so cute omgg!! <3 I sent the bells~ tysm <33

- - - Post Merge - - -

I quoted the wrong post lol, i meant to quote the one where you posted the link to the pixel, sorry c:

Thank you so much, it's so cute omgg!! <3 I sent the bells~ tysm <33

- - - Post Merge - - -

I quoted the wrong post lol, i meant to quote the one where you posted the link to the pixel, sorry c:

Thanks for sending the payment! <3 And it's great that you put it in your signature! That makes me so happy. c:

aww these are so cute

Your name: Tensu
Name of OC: Meru
References: [x]

Name of OC: Petey

Thanks! I might order a few more later so please let me know if that's alright ^^

Last edited:
aww these are so cute

Name of OC: Meru

Name of OC: Petey

Thanks! I might order a few more later so please let me know if that's alright ^^

Accepted! I sent you a PM. ;)

Thanks for sending the payment! <3 And it's great that you put it in your signature! That makes me so happy. c:

You're welcome! It's so cute, I had to >u< Thanks again!

Are you still doing these, by any chance?

I certainly can do one for you! I have a couple of commissions to finish on DeviantArt and one to finish on here, but it shouldn't take me too long to get through them. Just send me a ref of the character you would like done. Thanks for your interest! c:

I certainly can do one for you! I have a couple of commissions to finish on DeviantArt and one to finish on here, but it shouldn't take me too long to get through them. Just send me a ref of the character you would like done. Thanks for your interest! c:

Oh nice! I'm out doing errands at the moment but I'll shoot you a PM when I'm back with my ref. Tysm!

Your name: Gabi<3AnimalCrossing
Name of OC: Gabriel (My Mayor)
References: Boop
Offer: 25 tbt?

Hi! I'm sorry, but these are no longer pay-what-you-want. More recently I have been selling these in my art shop for 50TBT. Here is a link to my shop:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?380206-Mayor-Amy-s-Art-Shop&highlight=

Let me know if you are still interested, and I will add you to my list. Thanks for your order, and sorry for the confusion! c:

Back