Selling Smol animated pixels. [CLOSED]

Omg~!! Your pixel art is super adorable <3
..I need to learn how to animate properly TT^TT

Omg~!! Your pixel art is super adorable <3
..I need to learn how to animate properly TT^TT

Thank you so much! c: Yes, I'm always amazed by some of the animations I've seen online. I'm okay with using Photoshop for simple animations, but I can only imagine the work that goes into making something more complex. XD

Thank you so much! c: Yes, I'm always amazed by some of the animations I've seen online. I'm okay with using Photoshop for simple animations, but I can only imagine the work that goes into making something more complex. XD

You're very welcome! And ikr! I admire beginner and professional animators, because I know a lot of hard work and dedication goes into them. I'd love to attempt a more complex animation, but I'm such a novice xD I also lack animation programs (Photoshop included *sobs*).

You're very welcome! And ikr! I admire beginner and professional animators, because I know a lot of hard work and dedication goes into them. I'd love to attempt a more complex animation, but I'm such a novice xD I also lack animation programs (Photoshop included *sobs*).

Gah, I know what you mean. It can be very hard to get a hold of Photoshop (or should I say very expensive). The only reason I have it is because my sister studied art at college and got it through her school.

- - - Post Merge - - -

these are so cute!
Your name: Pearls
Name of OC: Spinel
References: http://toyhou.se/443902.spinel
Offer: 50tbt

Here's Spinel!

http://fav.me/dar2qw6

Please send the payment when you get a chance. Thanks for commissioning me! c:

Accepted! c: I'll probably be able to start yours today after I finish Elov's. c:

Thank you so much, it's so cute omgg!! <3 I sent the bells~ tysm <33

- - - Post Merge - - -

I quoted the wrong post lol, i meant to quote the one where you posted the link to the pixel, sorry c:

Thank you so much, it's so cute omgg!! <3 I sent the bells~ tysm <33

- - - Post Merge - - -

I quoted the wrong post lol, i meant to quote the one where you posted the link to the pixel, sorry c:

Thanks for sending the payment! <3 And it's great that you put it in your signature! That makes me so happy. c:

aww these are so cute

Your name: Tensu
Name of OC: Meru
References: [x]

Name of OC: Petey

Thanks! I might order a few more later so please let me know if that's alright ^^

Last edited:
aww these are so cute

Name of OC: Meru

Name of OC: Petey

Thanks! I might order a few more later so please let me know if that's alright ^^

Accepted! I sent you a PM. ;)

Thanks for sending the payment! <3 And it's great that you put it in your signature! That makes me so happy. c:

You're welcome! It's so cute, I had to >u< Thanks again!

Are you still doing these, by any chance?

I certainly can do one for you! I have a couple of commissions to finish on DeviantArt and one to finish on here, but it shouldn't take me too long to get through them. Just send me a ref of the character you would like done. Thanks for your interest! c:

I certainly can do one for you! I have a couple of commissions to finish on DeviantArt and one to finish on here, but it shouldn't take me too long to get through them. Just send me a ref of the character you would like done. Thanks for your interest! c:

Oh nice! I'm out doing errands at the moment but I'll shoot you a PM when I'm back with my ref. Tysm!

Your name: Gabi<3AnimalCrossing
Name of OC: Gabriel (My Mayor)
References: Boop
Offer: 25 tbt?

Hi! I'm sorry, but these are no longer pay-what-you-want. More recently I have been selling these in my art shop for 50TBT. Here is a link to my shop:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?380206-Mayor-Amy-s-Art-Shop&highlight=

Let me know if you are still interested, and I will add you to my list. Thanks for your order, and sorry for the confusion! c:

Back