• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Unofficial Randoms Tourney!(Prime wins!!)

Luffy message me when you can, so we can set this up. It's been 24 hours and no reply back yet. x:

m12 has to forfeit so capella will move on.
I got my match scheduled with Jarrad tomorrow.
And hopefully you and luffy can get your shindig goin.

I'm alright with handing you another extension since this is a short tourney.

Sonic won cause he Ganondork dive killed me >_> I hate it when people do that...

Gg I guess.

Round 1:
Luffy- Luigi. Redsonic: Lucina
Round 2:
Luffy- Greninja. Redsonic: Ganondorf.
I won both. I play bad with both those characters so I didnt like randoms this time >_> But It's better to get what you suck with over being a cheater. :p *crosses fingers for mains next matches* lol

Round 1:
Luffy- Luigi. Redsonic: Lucina
Round 2:
Luffy- Greninja. Redsonic: Ganondorf.
I won both. I play bad with both those characters so I didnt like randoms this time >_> But It's better to get what you suck with over being a cheater. :p *crosses fingers for mains next matches* lol

Ganondork*

Gotta spell it rite m8

Jav when is Semis do? I know we're probably good on time, but just wondering.
Havent heard a word from Capella yet and it's now been 2 days since I messaged them. Gonna be busy all weekend. ;o

Last edited:
Won vs Jarrad 3-0 (Totally forgot semis was best of 5 but we ended up playing more so it's all good)

Game 1: Greninja vs Bowser
Game 2: Captain Falcon vs Ganondorf
Game 3: Wario vs Sheik (I believe)

Not sure why the game keeps giving me my main Falcon but I aint complaining.

Won vs Jarrad 3-0 (Totally forgot semis was best of 5 but we ended up playing more so it's all good)

Game 1: Greninja vs Bowser
Game 2: Captain Falcon vs Ganondorf
Game 3: Wario vs Sheik (I believe)

Not sure why the game keeps giving me my main Falcon but I aint complaining.

i had no idea it was the semis lol

Day 4 since messaged. There still seems to be no sign of Life from member Capella. -writes in journal-

Last edited:
Sorry fellas, I've been busy, but I've updated the bracket.

The final matches will be a best of 5 random set between Prime and Redsonic. Good luck. :)

Prime won. 2-3. (gonna have to ask him characters, I forgot.)
I was winning the last match by a bit, but I suicided since I dont play Rob well enough to know what makes him immobile in the air. GG Prime, I hate randoms. lol.
Getting 3rd place in the recent official tourney and 2nd place in this one because of a suicide is gonna make me leave smash for a bit. -crawls in a hole-

Last edited:
Won that close set with Redsonic 3-2, GG's yo.

Game 1: G&W vs Ness
Game 2: Zero Suit Samus vs Dark Pit
Game 3: Little Mac vs Villager (I will always hate Lil Mac)
Game 4: Kirby vs Lucario
Game 5: Wario vs ROB

On to the next random tourney eh?

Back