• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #4! (Prime wins!!)

I PM'd him asking when a good time would be for him. =| Hopefully he responds?

What do I do if he doesn't? XD;;;;

If you're the one making an effort to get a match with him, you will get a bye to the next round and he would get a DQ.
You have a lot of time though so hopefully it's fine.

If you're the one making an effort to get a match with him, you will get a bye to the next round and he would get a DQ.
You have a lot of time though so hopefully it's fine.

Okay, whew. :) Thank you for that info! I don't want to get kicked out 'cause of him, ha. XD

Apparantly Im up against CookingOsakan. Whoever that is...

I'll be out of the country tomorrow and probably the day after that (still not sure). I'll be back either Monday or Tuesday... Can I get that 24 hour extenstion?

Apparantly Im up against CookingOsakan. Whoever that is...

I'll be out of the country tomorrow and probably the day after that (still not sure). I'll be back either Monday or Tuesday... Can I get that 24 hour extenstion?

Yeah, I gotcha.
Cooking is also going to Texas or something, I don't know for how long.
I'll try PM'ing him and seeing what's up.
You might just get a bye.
Stay tuned.

I just got a confirmation I'll be back on Monday.

To all my future opponents, be wary, for I am the King of Smash.

Question: If the match lags, like really bad, does the win/lose count or can it be re-done?

Last edited:
I just got a confirmation I'll be back on Monday.

To all my future opponents, be wary, for I am the King of Smash.

Question: If the match lags, like really bad, does the win/lose count or can it be re-done?

That is quite the claim!
We jav some very skilled players floating around this tourney so you better watch out or that little crown of yours just might be snatched.
teHujPI.png

If the match lags, then it lags.
A win with lag still counts I am sorry.
Just pray for no lag.
Last tourney didn't really have lag issues.

Last edited:
Actually I bequeathed that crown to someone not too long ago... heh...

I fear no lag.

I feel generous and I'll be donating 1 BTB to the Prize Pool.

Are Mii Fighters allowed? I don't play with them, but I maybe would like to just for the "LOL"s. :p
I'd like for my opponents to face the wrath of Lloyd - Master of Power.

Last edited:
Back