• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros DOJO!! Train with other members here!

Can teach: Mario, Ness, Mewtwo, Dark Pit, Ganondorf, Yoshi, Jigglypuff, Pac-Man, R.O.B., Little Mac, Bowser Jr., Peach.

PM me if you want lessons! I only have the Wii U version, though.

u might want to just look up pro players guides and get some actual reliable instruction lel

u might want to just look up pro players guides and get some actual reliable instruction lel

YouTube videos can't give you everything. If you have trouble doing a certain combo, you can ask a person on here and practice instead of trying constantly on computers in training mode who don't dodge or DI so you never know if you're doing it right when it really matters. Also people can give you direct pointers on how to improve your play. No wall of text guide can do that.

Ask Azza if you want to, I gave him Zelda tips and he gave me some on Rosalina. Even though videos and text guides help, you can't rely on them for everything.

Update: Can teach- Mario/Little Mac

Learning-Ness/diddy Kong.

I'm limited to 3DS version only, sorry bout that.

I can teach Donkey Kong, maaaybe jigglypuff but I don't have a Wii U, so i'd have to teach on the 3ds.

It'd be fun to try and learn Yoshi, Kirby, and Mewtwo, or maybe Robin.

Last edited:
K time to finally join this

Able to Teach: Toon Link, Olimar, Zelda, Zero Suit Samus, Lucas, Game and Watch

Want to Learn: Fox, Charizard, Dedede

3ds version only though:(

Teaching: DDD, Marth and sort of Falco and Zelda

Learning: Lucas (!!!) and Toon Link

Last edited:
Can teach: Sheik, Villager, Zelda, Mario, Pikachu, Lucas, Toon Link, Ness, Marth, Fox, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Wii Fit trainer, Lucina, and Diddy Kong

Want to learn - Palutena, Duck hunt Duo and Olimar

Limited to the 3ds version

Last edited:
Back