• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

I lol'ed hard
11001855_903558542998003_2373594625652262101_n.jpg

You know what would be nice? If there were alternate skins of the Villager resembling the humans from the Animal Crossing movie.

Time to add more boat glitches!
This boat is why Wuhu Island is banned. So much is wrong with it.

I've been getting frustrated with For Glory 1vs1 mainly because of the ridiculous amount of grabbing people do online.

I've been getting frustrated with For Glory 1vs1 mainly because of the ridiculous amount of grabbing people do online.

That's how good players play, so train yourself to play better against it.

I want to be good with Sero Zuit Zamus. Any tips?

Don't get hit.

Erm well a basic combo with her is neutral b (which stuns), then smash. Also try to keep your opponent in the air. And her Up B is really good, so practice aiming that when they're in the air.

That's how good players play, so train yourself to play better against it.

They can at least tone it down a bit. If I'm using my shield 24/7 sure, but generally they're trying to grab me various times throughout the match regardless. If that's how people play these days I guess I will have to just find a way to avoid it better.

I mean if it works, then it's doing it's job, right? I don't see a reason to stop using it if it helps them win. If it's just pointless and they always lose then I'd see a reason, but if not, why bother to stop?

Grabs are usually fast damage and can lead to combos, that's why alot of people use them often.

And besides, be thankful this isn't like grabbing in Melee.

Last edited:
question for ppl who got their Smash Soundtracks in the mail already - did you get a shipping confirmation email from Club Nintendo about it? I think I got one when I ordered a physical reward before but I haven't got the CD yet and I was wondering if I have to just keep checking periodically or if they'll email me when they send it.

(sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but I didn't wanna make a thread about it)

question for ppl who got their Smash Soundtracks in the mail already - did you get a shipping confirmation email from Club Nintendo about it? I think I got one when I ordered a physical reward before but I haven't got the CD yet and I was wondering if I have to just keep checking periodically or if they'll email me when they send it.

(sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but I didn't wanna make a thread about it)

This would probably be better suited for the Club Nintendo board, but I did get an email. 2 actually since they always send out 2 for some reason.

Back