Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

tfw just played with Lythero

twas amazing because I just had to be Rosalina with the name of Rosapenis

am I ****ing crazy or did they make some changes to sm4sh? I played for the first time in a damn bit and I thought the animations were kind of different and shieldlag felt weird but I'm probably just dumb lol

holy **** I just played some of the best falcon dittos I've ever played. I mean I'm really drunk but yo it was so hype. I'll upload a clip later...

You'd better, Falcon Mirrors/Dittos are just too fun, I personally love Ganon Mirrors though, so do the opponents half the time :B

Goddamn, this Palutena user I was fighting earlier was actually really goddamn good, it's a shame I had to leave but damn, I've never had such fun trying to take down someone this challenging with a character I never fight a whole lot.

****ing hell I want to find them and friend them, it was on the 3DS smash so shamefully I can't go findin' em on the Wii U version cry

Last edited:
holy **** I just played some of the best falcon dittos I've ever played. I mean I'm really drunk but yo it was so hype. I'll upload a clip later...

i'm glad someone else plays this drunk... i feel like that is when I want to play the most...

- - - Post Merge - - -

You'd better, Falcon Mirrors/Dittos are just too fun, I personally love Ganon Mirrors though, so do the opponents half the time :B

Goddamn, this Palutena user I was fighting earlier was actually really goddamn good, it's a shame I had to leave but damn, I've never had such fun trying to take down someone this challenging with a character I never fight a whole lot.

****ing hell I want to find them and friend them, it was on the 3DS smash so shamefully I can't go findin' em on the Wii U version cry

aint nothing wrong with Pally

aint nothing wrong with Pally
Never said there was, just alot of Palutena players aren't all that great, this one however had mastered her to come up with great tricks to catch me off guard, it was amazing.

Never said there was, just alot of Palutena players aren't all that great, this one however had mastered her to come up with great tricks to catch me off guard, it was amazing.

I'm one of those bad ones :p I used to be good but I used zelda

Then you aren't teaching it well enough.

lol you come play it then.

I mean just in falcon dittos it's a joke I can just dookie on him but I did just play him with my puff and got two stocked lol

the only thing annoying about it is that he perfect shields everything and airdodges with that lvl 9 perfect frame stuff. he kneed my puff twice lol it was embarassing.

in other news I was playing my friend and got 5 up airs to a hard knee lol full length falcon montage on its way yehaw

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh I didn't know they continue to learn after the level cap so I guess I still have a way to go with him... he keeps falcon punching like 15 times a match like wtf I never falcon punch. his short hop nairs and upairs are on point though... idk it's pretty neat I guess but still kinda lame imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

jk started reading some guides about them and they're actually really impressive. that's awesome. I'll definitely be messing with it all the damn time now haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

this has been the progression of my amiibo appreciation

Last edited:
this has been the progression of my amiibo appreciation

Liked for seeing your opinion completely change in just 10 minutes.
But yeah, use Falcon a lot, but also play as a few other characters so that he can get used to playing a variety of characters. Like if you played as (Toon) Link, he probably won't know what to do since Falcon has no projectiles and the Links are projectile heavy characters. If he plays against Rosalina, he'll read the Luma as a projectile instead of a second character that can attack him, so also put him up against a few Rosies just to make sure he knows.

I mean you can't use them online at all right? I'll probably just keep going with falcon and marth only on the regular legal stages just to make myself better. I honestly didn't know anything about them and feel stupid for trash talking them without ever using one. :mad:

http://nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-says-mewtwo-dlc-for-smash-bros-is-releasing-soon/
Masahiro Sakurai, director of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, provided an updated on the upcoming Mewtwo DLC at a recent event in Japan. Thankfully, it sounds like it won’t be too much longer before the character becomes available.
Sakurai said that work on Mewtwo “is pretty much done” and the DLC will be released “pretty soon.” Fans are advised to wait for an announcement from Nintendo.

Just a heads up for you guys :U

i was fighting my kirby amiibo and he was at 21% and i used wario's fully-charged down b and it k.o'ed him??? um ok

I mean you can't use them online at all right? I'll probably just keep going with falcon and marth only on the regular legal stages just to make myself better. I honestly didn't know anything about them and feel stupid for trash talking them without ever using one. :mad:

No online for amiibos, with friends or random people. I feel like there should be an update to add amiibo For Fun and amiibo For Glory maybe? I'd like it to see how well my amiibo is against others.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i was fighting my kirby amiibo and he was at 21% and i used wario's fully-charged down b and it k.o'ed him??? um ok
What level was he at? If it was under 20, maybe even under 25, then that's no surprise.

Back