Buying small wishlist

Iemon

Bells
Feedback
100% (45) +
Hi there!
I'm looking to buy or catalogue my wishlist items. -> items
I can offer TBT and maybe some NMT, if you have any of these items lmk your price. ' u '

I also have a few
diy's up for trade, if anyone wants them.

I have an extra flowing river floor. I'll trade it for TBT.
Post automatically merged:

I can also reorder the brick gray lighthouse.

5 tbt is fine, but I'll have to reorder the lighthouse. I can also reorder a natural and white climbing wall
I'll get the climbing walls from someone else but thank you! 5 TBT sounds good~
Would you prefer me to pick them up or delivery?

I'll get the climbing walls from someone else but thank you! 5 TBT sounds good~
Would you prefer me to pick them up or delivery?
I can drop them all off tomorrow when the lighthouse arrives! Just send me a PM when you're ready.

Hello! I can order as many of the Copper simple panels as you’d like from my catalogue; may I trade it/them for the Fancy rose wreath? 😊

Hello! I can order as many of the Copper simple panels as you’d like from my catalogue; may I trade it/them for the Fancy rose wreath? 😊
Hello! I'll already be getting the copper panel but I can give you the wreath diy if you want. c:

Hello! I'll already be getting the copper panel but I can give you the wreath diy if you want. c:
Ohhh, okie! That would be very kind of you! Sahara is on my island today; would you like to drop by? She’s selling the Meadow vista wallpaper and the Boxing-ring mat 😊

I can give you a couple of white benches for the cherry blossom DIYs. I might also have a grey lighthouse - will check!

Ohhh, okie! That would be very kind of you! Sahara is on my island today; would you like to drop by? She’s selling the Meadow vista wallpaper and the Boxing-ring mat 😊
Oh thank you so much! Unfortunately I spent all my bells on terraforming today :oops: I can still bring it to you though if you prefer delivery c:

Hi! I can get you a white lighthouse!
Hi! How much would you like for it? c:

I can give you a couple of white benches for the cherry blossom DIYs. I might also have a grey lighthouse - will check!
Hey there~ Will be getting the gray lighthouse tmr but still need the benches :D Would you like to trade two benches for the two diys?

Oh thank you so much! Unfortunately I spent all my bells on terraforming today :oops: I can still bring it to you though if you prefer delivery c:

Hey there~ Will be getting the gray lighthouse tmr but still need the benches :D Would you like to trade two benches for the two diys?
Okie, thank you so much! I’m in a different trade right now, but I’ll let you know once I’m done! I can give you some bells for Sahara if you’d like; it’s the least I could do after all! 😊

Okie, thank you so much! I’m in a different trade right now, but I’ll let you know once I’m done! I can give you some bells for Sahara if you’d like; it’s the least I could do after all! 😊
Oh no that's okay, don't worry about it :)! Would you be available in around 30 minutes?

Be back in around 30 mins~

What colors do you have for: lighthouse, drink machine, public bench?

Yes, I’ll be available by then! 😊

Sorry about that, I'm back now and ready when you are~
Perfect timing, hahaha! I’ll open my gates and pm you the dodo code!

Back