• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying small wishlist

Iemon

Bells
Feedback
100% (45) +
Hi there!
I'm looking to buy or catalogue my wishlist items. -> items
I can offer TBT and maybe some NMT, if you have any of these items lmk your price. ' u '

I also have a few
diy's up for trade, if anyone wants them.

I have an extra flowing river floor. I'll trade it for TBT.
Post automatically merged:

I can also reorder the brick gray lighthouse.

5 tbt is fine, but I'll have to reorder the lighthouse. I can also reorder a natural and white climbing wall
I'll get the climbing walls from someone else but thank you! 5 TBT sounds good~
Would you prefer me to pick them up or delivery?

I'll get the climbing walls from someone else but thank you! 5 TBT sounds good~
Would you prefer me to pick them up or delivery?
I can drop them all off tomorrow when the lighthouse arrives! Just send me a PM when you're ready.

Hello! I can order as many of the Copper simple panels as you’d like from my catalogue; may I trade it/them for the Fancy rose wreath? 😊

Hello! I can order as many of the Copper simple panels as you’d like from my catalogue; may I trade it/them for the Fancy rose wreath? 😊
Hello! I'll already be getting the copper panel but I can give you the wreath diy if you want. c:

Hello! I'll already be getting the copper panel but I can give you the wreath diy if you want. c:
Ohhh, okie! That would be very kind of you! Sahara is on my island today; would you like to drop by? She’s selling the Meadow vista wallpaper and the Boxing-ring mat 😊

I can give you a couple of white benches for the cherry blossom DIYs. I might also have a grey lighthouse - will check!

Ohhh, okie! That would be very kind of you! Sahara is on my island today; would you like to drop by? She’s selling the Meadow vista wallpaper and the Boxing-ring mat 😊
Oh thank you so much! Unfortunately I spent all my bells on terraforming today :oops: I can still bring it to you though if you prefer delivery c:

Hi! I can get you a white lighthouse!
Hi! How much would you like for it? c:

I can give you a couple of white benches for the cherry blossom DIYs. I might also have a grey lighthouse - will check!
Hey there~ Will be getting the gray lighthouse tmr but still need the benches :D Would you like to trade two benches for the two diys?

Oh thank you so much! Unfortunately I spent all my bells on terraforming today :oops: I can still bring it to you though if you prefer delivery c:

Hey there~ Will be getting the gray lighthouse tmr but still need the benches :D Would you like to trade two benches for the two diys?
Okie, thank you so much! I’m in a different trade right now, but I’ll let you know once I’m done! I can give you some bells for Sahara if you’d like; it’s the least I could do after all! 😊

Okie, thank you so much! I’m in a different trade right now, but I’ll let you know once I’m done! I can give you some bells for Sahara if you’d like; it’s the least I could do after all! 😊
Oh no that's okay, don't worry about it :)! Would you be available in around 30 minutes?

Be back in around 30 mins~

What colors do you have for: lighthouse, drink machine, public bench?

Yes, I’ll be available by then! 😊

Sorry about that, I'm back now and ready when you are~
Perfect timing, hahaha! I’ll open my gates and pm you the dodo code!

Back