Buying small wishlist

hi there if youre still looking for the gray lighthouse I have one that I can hand over for 3 TBT c:

Oh thank you so much! Unfortunately I spent all my bells on terraforming today :oops: I can still bring it to you though if you prefer delivery c:
Post automatically merged:

Hi! How much would you like for it? c:

Hey there~ Will be getting the gray lighthouse tmr but still need the benches :D Would you like to trade two benches for the two diys?

hey, sorry fell asleep. Absolutely - I’ll be available most of the day so let me know when you are online!

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner! I actually have all of those. What color lamp posts do you have?
No worries! If you mean the streetlamp, I've got the white one.

hey, sorry fell asleep. Absolutely - I’ll be available most of the day so let me know when you are online!
No problem. c: I'm available now for a few minutes and then later tonight again. (Around 11pm CEST)

hi there if youre still looking for the gray lighthouse I have one that I can hand over for 3 TBT c:
Hi there! I'll be getting the gray lighthouse from someone else but thank you very much! c:

Are you looking for crafted white garden benches? I could craft some for you. :) If you provide materials I can do it for free, if you need them crafted I can do 2tbt each.
Edit: I can also order you a blue lighthouse for 2tbt. :)

Last edited:
Can I get five of those? Which would be equivalent to one lighthouse.
I got your items, let me know when you're ready to do the trade c: Should I deliver or would you like to pick up?

Are you looking for crafted white garden benches? I could craft some for you. :) If you provide materials I can do it for free, if you need them crafted I can do 2tbt each.
Edit: I can also order you a blue lighthouse for 2tbt. :)
Hey there! Sorry for the late reply, I'm probably getting a few benches from someone else but if I need more I will let you know! I just got the blue lighthouse~
Thank you! :blush:

Last edited:
I can make you:
- Forest Wall
- Mushroom Umbrella

Does 20 tbt sound all right? (I’ll be crafting with my own materials uwu.)

No worries! If you mean the streetlamp, I've got the white one.

No problem. c: I'm available now for a few minutes and then later tonight again. (Around 11pm CEST)

Hi there! I'll be getting the gray lighthouse from someone else but thank you very much! c:
Hey, I’ve still got the white garden benches for you - happy to drop off if you are online now 😊

Awesome! I’d like to deliver if possible. C:
Alright! I've got a few other trades as well, I'll let you know in a bit when I'm ready if that's okay. c:

Hey, I’ve still got the white garden benches for you - happy to drop off if you are online now 😊
Doing another trade atm, I'll pm you the dodo code as soon as I'm done! c:

Alright! I've got a few other trades as well, I'll let you know in a bit when I'm ready if that's okay. c:

Doing another trade atm, I'll pm you the dodo code as soon as I'm done! c:
Great - I’ll take the cherry DIYs if still available but no worries if not because I don’t need the white benches anymore! 😊

Back