• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Smash Bros Sm4sh for Wii U Tournament #3 (Prime wins)

in b4 falcon ditto 4 grand finals

If Prime beats out Glake it's going to be a falcon fest.

literally all the best players use falcon and i cant even

real men play falcon (mainly because he's the most melee-esque and it's melee cast or bust as far as I'm concerned)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Giving Emma a few more hours...

Last edited:
So if Emma's still not ready before Losers Round 2 is over, Do I go up?

yeah, but Losers 2 is over thursday but hopefully you won't have to wait that long :

giving her until 7:00PM EST before giving the round to Prime.

Last edited:
If Prime beats out Glake it's going to be a falcon fest.

real men play falcon (mainly because he's the most melee-esque and it's melee cast or bust as far as I'm concerned)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Giving Emma a few more hours...

Well guys, get a ready for a Falcon vs Falcon finals because I've never been comfortable with the MU against him. I might have to press the panic button and pull out a scrubby Sheik or Diddy ;) lol

got the whole bracket lookin' like harvey birdman

harvey-birdman-2.jpg

HELL YEAH! I like it!

Last edited:
I'm pretty damn sure that you're better than me Prime but I definitely play towards skill level in falcon dittos if that makes any sense. Like I feel like I play better if it's more intense and I know you're better than me.
~just don't laugh at me if we end up playing and I drop guaranteed follow up stuff like stomp to knee and such~

Last edited:
I'm pretty damn sure that you're better than me Prime but I definitely play towards skill level in falcon dittos if that makes any sense. Like I feel like I play better if it's more intense and I know you're better than me.
~just don't laugh at me if we end up playing and I drop guaranteed follow up stuff like stomp to knee and such~

make sure u 2 choose the f-zero omega stage

Jav is the Falcon slayer so you all better watch out! He'll have to beat me first though. :cool:

Back