šŸ° Sleepyā€™s art dump šŸ°

Hi! I'd like to art trade with you, if you'd like šŸ„°

What you want: bust
Offering: (with examples) bust, here's my free art thread
Your character(s): here's my toyhouse, thank you!
Extra notes: thank u for offering and considering!!

Hi! I'd like to art trade with you, if you'd like šŸ„°

What you want: bust
Offering: (with examples) bust, here's my free art thread
Your character(s): here's my toyhouse, thank you!
Extra notes: thank u for offering and considering!!
I have someone elseā€™s art to work on first, but I can do this if you donā€™t mind waiting a few days c:
Iā€™ll probably draw Michi if thatā€™s okay ^^ since itā€™s just a bust do you still want to see the sketch or no?

I have someone elseā€™s art to work on first, but I can do this if you donā€™t mind waiting a few days c:
Iā€™ll probably draw Michi if thatā€™s okay ^^ since itā€™s just a bust do you still want to see the sketch or no?

omg I'm so happy that you accepted!
Yes, that's fine by me šŸ„° And no need for the sketch. I will probably finish my part tomorrow and slide into your dms with it :blush:

recent stuff c: this style takes more time than my other chibi style, but I like how it looks ;;
ddz3fyp-0de00c5f-644e-415e-aae7-8ba30ee7834f.jpg
ddzq6c2-359c9e74-f7d4-4e05-9f0e-313fff90e8c7.jpg
ddz3fyl-7b2152fd-d946-49d4-afe4-610cee15e89e.jpg

i'm alive!! i just haven't been drawing much ever since my internship and getting a job :')

last time i drew any sonic characters was at least ~15 years ago so i wanted to try again, and i also drew barbie rapunzel
barbie_wm.png
sa2_wm.png

i'm alive!! i just haven't been drawing much ever since my internship and getting a job :')

last time i drew any sonic characters was at least ~15 years ago so i wanted to try again, and i also drew barbie rapunzel
barbie_wm.png
sa2_wm.png
both of these are so good omg, especially the Barbie Rapunzel one!! I used to love that movie as a kid ā˜ŗļø I can see your art has improved quite a bit over the last few years, always love to see some good progress! šŸ’œ

Back