• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🍰 Sleepy’s art dump 🍰

Hi! I'd like to art trade with you, if you'd like 🥰

What you want: bust
Offering: (with examples) bust, here's my free art thread
Your character(s): here's my toyhouse, thank you!
Extra notes: thank u for offering and considering!!

Hi! I'd like to art trade with you, if you'd like 🥰

What you want: bust
Offering: (with examples) bust, here's my free art thread
Your character(s): here's my toyhouse, thank you!
Extra notes: thank u for offering and considering!!
I have someone else’s art to work on first, but I can do this if you don’t mind waiting a few days c:
I’ll probably draw Michi if that’s okay ^^ since it’s just a bust do you still want to see the sketch or no?

I have someone else’s art to work on first, but I can do this if you don’t mind waiting a few days c:
I’ll probably draw Michi if that’s okay ^^ since it’s just a bust do you still want to see the sketch or no?

omg I'm so happy that you accepted!
Yes, that's fine by me 🥰 And no need for the sketch. I will probably finish my part tomorrow and slide into your dms with it :blush:

recent stuff c: this style takes more time than my other chibi style, but I like how it looks ;;
ddz3fyp-0de00c5f-644e-415e-aae7-8ba30ee7834f.jpg
ddzq6c2-359c9e74-f7d4-4e05-9f0e-313fff90e8c7.jpg
ddz3fyl-7b2152fd-d946-49d4-afe4-610cee15e89e.jpg

i'm alive!! i just haven't been drawing much ever since my internship and getting a job :')

last time i drew any sonic characters was at least ~15 years ago so i wanted to try again, and i also drew barbie rapunzel
barbie_wm.png
sa2_wm.png

i'm alive!! i just haven't been drawing much ever since my internship and getting a job :')

last time i drew any sonic characters was at least ~15 years ago so i wanted to try again, and i also drew barbie rapunzel
barbie_wm.png
sa2_wm.png
both of these are so good omg, especially the Barbie Rapunzel one!! I used to love that movie as a kid ☺️ I can see your art has improved quite a bit over the last few years, always love to see some good progress! 💜

Back