• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Skyrim Switch

Stella-Io

Unhindered Dreamer
Bells
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
A thread for discussing Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, specifically for the Switch. Mostly cause I want to talk to other people about it. I've been playing it for almost 2 yrs now, ThanksGiving will be the anniversary date of when I got back into it.

Anythin goes-builds, game play experience, the ✨️features✨️, asks+advice. No discussion about mods thou (not like you can mod a Switch. Creation Club is fine thou since its in game).

Did you know that the male wood elves have a special eye type exclusive to Switch, white sclera with blue irises so that players can make a Link character?

Did you also know that Anniversary Edition breaks multiple quests on Solstheim? You cannot get Severin Manour due to the AE COMPLETELY removing the first starting quest needed, which is the encounter with Captain Veleth getting attacked by ash spawn outside the old Attitus Farm. It ALSO removes the option to side with the humans in Retaking Thirsk MeadHall, so you can only side with the Reiklings.

Last edited:
Back