• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ✧ Skarmy's Name-Your-Price Pixelated Art Shop! ✧ {closed!} {PU: Universaljellyfish}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone...? ;u; (This is literally a name-your-price art shop, so you can request art at any price, cheap or expensive. c: )

Bump! BUY SKAR'S ART DAMMIT
I would, but I'm waiting until you have more time on your hands so I can order something detailed

Bump! BUY SKAR'S ART DAMMIT
I would, but I'm waiting until you have more time on your hands so I can order something detailed

No need to get all aggresive. Heehee. X) I'm currently drawing your art btw!
Thanks anyway for the bump again! (You're so nice ily ;u; )

No need to get all aggresive. Heehee. X) I'm currently drawing your art btw!
Thanks anyway for the bump again! (You're so nice ily ;u; )

Ily too bae ;3 totes 5evr
...oh god that was painful why

Last edited:
Bump it up, up, up,
Bump it up, up, up,
Bump it up, up, up
(I'm on fiiiiire)

Could I request a signature? Or if you're not doing that request thing anymore, could I buy a sig from you? c:

Could I request a signature? Or if you're not doing that request thing anymore, could I buy a sig from you? c:

Ahhh absolutely!! ;u; I just striked that out because I thought no one wanted sigs, but yes, I have time for sigs~ c: (lemme just remove the strike c: )

Here's a bump for the talented Skar
Buy her art, whoever you are
OCs, sigs, but pixels most--
For those are of which she most proudly boasts!

bUMP FOR SKARMOURY X'DDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Melanie
Town Name: Buchanan
Background: (Beach / Room / Cherry Blossom and gif'ed please! ^^)
Shape of Sig: (Rectangular / Circle / Cloud / Ribbon / Cake / etc. etc. whatever you want!)
Dreamies: Tia, Diana, Zucker, Melba, Muffy, Kyle, Julian, Erik, Pietro, and Fauna!
Icon for Obtained Dreamies: Jacob's Ladder!
Native Fruit: Orange
Dream Address (if available): N/A
//but my friend code is: 4983-5322-3896
Payment: 50 tbt? ^^

Any additional details?: (Like state if you want to insert any art like a chibi mayor art or something; also, please say whether I should make the chibi art!) Chibi art pls c: //could you make the art for me? since im too lazy to upload a screenshot, could i just give you the details? like what she wears and stuff? no? okay i'll do it anyways XD
she has the hair-bow wig and her hair is navy blue-- she wears the dollhouse dress with black stockings and the monochrome shoes! she also has the thick glasses as an accessory! :3 and because i'm asking you to make the chibi, we could do 65 tbt for all of it! :33 if that sounds good o3o

bUMP FOR SKARMOURY X'DDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Melanie
Town Name: Buchanan
Background: (Beach / Room / Cherry Blossom and gif'ed please! ^^)
Shape of Sig: (Rectangular / Circle / Cloud / Ribbon / Cake / etc. etc. whatever you want!)
Dreamies: Tia, Diana, Zucker, Melba, Muffy, Kyle, Julian, Erik, Pietro, and Fauna!
Icon for Obtained Dreamies: Jacob's Ladder!
Native Fruit: Orange
Dream Address (if available): N/A
//but my friend code is: 4983-5322-3896
Payment: 50 tbt? ^^

Any additional details?: (Like state if you want to insert any art like a chibi mayor art or something; also, please say whether I should make the chibi art!) Chibi art pls c: //could you make the art for me? since im too lazy to upload a screenshot, could i just give you the details? like what she wears and stuff? no? okay i'll do it anyways XD
she has the hair-bow wig and her hair is navy blue-- she wears the dollhouse dress with black stockings and the monochrome shoes! she also has the thick glasses as an accessory! :3 and because i'm asking you to make the chibi, we could do 65 tbt for all of it! :33 if that sounds good o3o

Yay! Thanks so much for ordering (and for the bump heh)! I'll start later since I just got to school omg. x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back