• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ✧ Skarmy's Name-Your-Price Pixelated Art Shop! ✧ {closed!} {PU: Universaljellyfish}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished tearypastel's chibi! I love her color scheme. *u*

tumblr_nx5xw0IpFo1sgnlgbo1_500.png

Bump! 2 more slots~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh! What's this? A fairy comes to you and says, "The shop is opening just one art request..."
(Yes I tried x) )

Anyway, I think I have time for just one art request!! (I'm opening up one slot only!)

ART REQUEST IS OPEN YAY
BRB GETTING REF

- - - Post Merge - - -

Request: Art~
Character/s: My angel OC Dalinar!
Action: Pretty much whatever you want to draw him doing? As long as his pretty wings are visible <3
Transparent?: Um.. could I request a transparent version and a version with whatever kind of background you think would look nice?
Size: It doesn't need to be signature-sied, so.. I dunno.. maybe kinda big? But not super-big?
Maybe 750 pixels or something agh I have no idea what pixel sizes are like
Payment: I can offer 50 right now? Probably more if I try hard to earn some really fast? ;~; I can also give you candle collectibles to resell if you would take any of those
Any additional details?: If you wanted to do him with a little animated musical note that'd be adorable but absolutely not mandatory

Thank you!

Last edited:
ART REQUEST IS OPEN YAY
BRB GETTING REF

- - - Post Merge - - -

Request: Art~
Character/s: My angel OC Dalinar!
Action: Pretty much whatever you want to draw him doing? As long as his pretty wings are visible <3
Transparent?: Um.. could I request a transparent version and a version with whatever kind of background you think would look nice?
Size: It doesn't need to be signature-sied, so.. I dunno.. maybe kinda big? But not super-big?
Maybe 750 pixels or something agh I have no idea what pixel sizes are like
Payment: I can offer 50 right now? Probably more if I try hard to earn some really fast? ;~; I can also give you candle collectibles to resell if you would take any of those
Any additional details?: If you wanted to do him with a little animated musical note that'd be adorable but absolutely not mandatory

Thank you!

Okie-dokie everything noted down! c: I'm mainly looking for tbt though, but I'm alright with tbt + a collectible (what collectibles are you willing to trade away, if ever? o: ). This is a name-your-price art shop though, so feel free to pay with whatever you like~ c:
Expect your art in a week! Thank you for ordering!

Last edited:
Okie-dokie everything noted down! c: I'm mainly looking for tbt though, but I'm alright with tbt + a collectible (what collectibles are you willing to trade away, if ever? o: ). This is a name-your-price art shop though, so feel free to pay with whatever you like~ c:
Expect your art in a week! Thank you for ordering!

If that's the case then I'll stick with 50 for this time if that's OK? ;u;
And umm I could trade one of my candles, or the candies, or my cake, really anything except for my voodoo dolls (I need those for payment to another artist)

If that's the case then I'll stick with 50 for this time if that's OK? ;u;
And umm I could trade one of my candles, or the candies, or my cake, really anything except for my voodoo dolls (I need those for payment to another artist)

Yup, 50 tbt is fine! (And I shall be eyeing your cake... >u> hehe)

Yup, 50 tbt is fine! (And I shall be eyeing your cake... >u> hehe)

The cake can be for later xD But since it's a pretty popular collectible at the moment I'd probably order something a tad complex in exchange >u>
(I did have to pay 500 for it when I bought it so yeah..)

The cake can be for later xD But since it's a pretty popular collectible at the moment I'd probably order something a tad complex in exchange >u>
(I did have to pay 500 for it when I bought it so yeah..)

I don't think I'm up for something complex yet, since I have school and don't have much time... ;u; Just pay whatever you can, then we'll talk about additionals later on. :]

I don't think I'm up for something complex yet, since I have school and don't have much time... ;u; Just pay whatever you can, then we'll talk about additionals later on. :]

Oh of course I don't mean anytime soon! I understand the whole busy with school thing, trust me. I'll wait until you have more time on your hands~

Hi! Since no one wants any chibis, I'll move on to my next offer ;u;

Opening 2 slots for flat-colored Mayor/OC art requests! Here's an example (I made this long long ago [x])
(PS: Mayor/OC art falls under the "Art" category!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back