Shop ✧ Skarmy's Name-Your-Price Pixelated Art Shop! ✧ {closed!} {PU: Universaljellyfish}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone...? ;u; (This is literally a name-your-price art shop, so you can request art at any price, cheap or expensive. c: )

Bump! BUY SKAR'S ART DAMMIT
I would, but I'm waiting until you have more time on your hands so I can order something detailed

Bump! BUY SKAR'S ART DAMMIT
I would, but I'm waiting until you have more time on your hands so I can order something detailed

No need to get all aggresive. Heehee. X) I'm currently drawing your art btw!
Thanks anyway for the bump again! (You're so nice ily ;u; )

No need to get all aggresive. Heehee. X) I'm currently drawing your art btw!
Thanks anyway for the bump again! (You're so nice ily ;u; )

Ily too bae ;3 totes 5evr
...oh god that was painful why

Last edited:
Bump it up, up, up,
Bump it up, up, up,
Bump it up, up, up
(I'm on fiiiiire)

Could I request a signature? Or if you're not doing that request thing anymore, could I buy a sig from you? c:

Could I request a signature? Or if you're not doing that request thing anymore, could I buy a sig from you? c:

Ahhh absolutely!! ;u; I just striked that out because I thought no one wanted sigs, but yes, I have time for sigs~ c: (lemme just remove the strike c: )

Here's a bump for the talented Skar
Buy her art, whoever you are
OCs, sigs, but pixels most--
For those are of which she most proudly boasts!

bUMP FOR SKARMOURY X'DDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Melanie
Town Name: Buchanan
Background: (Beach / Room / Cherry Blossom and gif'ed please! ^^)
Shape of Sig: (Rectangular / Circle / Cloud / Ribbon / Cake / etc. etc. whatever you want!)
Dreamies: Tia, Diana, Zucker, Melba, Muffy, Kyle, Julian, Erik, Pietro, and Fauna!
Icon for Obtained Dreamies: Jacob's Ladder!
Native Fruit: Orange
Dream Address (if available): N/A
//but my friend code is: 4983-5322-3896
Payment: 50 tbt? ^^

Any additional details?: (Like state if you want to insert any art like a chibi mayor art or something; also, please say whether I should make the chibi art!) Chibi art pls c: //could you make the art for me? since im too lazy to upload a screenshot, could i just give you the details? like what she wears and stuff? no? okay i'll do it anyways XD
she has the hair-bow wig and her hair is navy blue-- she wears the dollhouse dress with black stockings and the monochrome shoes! she also has the thick glasses as an accessory! :3 and because i'm asking you to make the chibi, we could do 65 tbt for all of it! :33 if that sounds good o3o

bUMP FOR SKARMOURY X'DDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Melanie
Town Name: Buchanan
Background: (Beach / Room / Cherry Blossom and gif'ed please! ^^)
Shape of Sig: (Rectangular / Circle / Cloud / Ribbon / Cake / etc. etc. whatever you want!)
Dreamies: Tia, Diana, Zucker, Melba, Muffy, Kyle, Julian, Erik, Pietro, and Fauna!
Icon for Obtained Dreamies: Jacob's Ladder!
Native Fruit: Orange
Dream Address (if available): N/A
//but my friend code is: 4983-5322-3896
Payment: 50 tbt? ^^

Any additional details?: (Like state if you want to insert any art like a chibi mayor art or something; also, please say whether I should make the chibi art!) Chibi art pls c: //could you make the art for me? since im too lazy to upload a screenshot, could i just give you the details? like what she wears and stuff? no? okay i'll do it anyways XD
she has the hair-bow wig and her hair is navy blue-- she wears the dollhouse dress with black stockings and the monochrome shoes! she also has the thick glasses as an accessory! :3 and because i'm asking you to make the chibi, we could do 65 tbt for all of it! :33 if that sounds good o3o

Yay! Thanks so much for ordering (and for the bump heh)! I'll start later since I just got to school omg. x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back