• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Site / forum domain down

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Why would you give us a link if we can only view it on this version of the forums XD

[quote="Shadow_] Why would you give us a link if we can only view it on this version of the forums XD [/quote]
So when the main domain goes back on, people will know what to use next time. :gyroiddoh:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
[quote="Shadow_] Why would you give us a link if we can only view it on this version of the forums XD
So when the main domain goes back on, people will know what to use next time. :gyroiddoh: [/quote]
i sugest emailing everyone

THEBOBINATOR said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
[quote="Shadow_] Why would you give us a link if we can only view it on this version of the forums XD
So when the main domain goes back on, people will know what to use next time. :gyroiddoh:
i sugest emailing everyone [/quote]
Meh... it should be back by tomorrow (I think).

Ok ok if this keeps happening we should go back to the old domain which IMO I liked it better

;)

I think it'a back now. The forums don't work for everyone yet though. (they do for some people)

I had to use the z3 link...

Back