• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Site error?

King koopa

🎈 Balloons 🎈
Bells
Island
Soulturn
Purple Balloon
Blue Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Andromeda Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rosewater Potion
Purple Bat Potion
So, i'm not sure if it's just me, but for some reason, the site keeps saying "oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More details may be available in the browser console. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've tried refreshing, and closing and reopening the site, and nothing is happening so far. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

yep, im having the same issue. might be something up with the website, i think we should just wait it out.
Yeah, hopefully it gets fixed soon. Glad ixm not the only one having the issue though!
it's probably some backend thing that staff were doing related to the event that messed up
Yeah, it might be related to tucker's toasty tavern triva since that event hasn't happened yet, or maybe someone was trying to put something on the banner? Idk.

I first had the error pop up when the snowflake raffle results were posted. Could be related, or could just be coincidence.

I thought I broke something lol
Don't worry, it's probably not your fault if other people are having the error!
Also I want to post an image of it, but it won't let me, so that's fun 🙃
I first had the error pop up when the snowflake raffle results were posted. Could be related, or could just be coincidence.
That could be possible too.

Back