• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Sisters secret

Dark said:
I Knew It.

I Mean Really, Just Look At The Names Sable, Mable, Labelle.

Labelle Sorta Off Though...
When you get the story told to you by Sable, she tells you the third sister was named "Label" (instead of Labelle) and that she turned her back on her family. Then every so often Labelle will slip up and say something out of character, like "Y'all come back now," but then quickly correct herself.
Basically, it seems that, for whatever reason, instead of working with her sisters at their clothing store, Label went to the city and went to work for Gracie at HIS store (yes, according to Nintendo Gracie is actually male). And of course, she slightly changed her name to sound more urbane.

Yeah she is.
Is the stoyry different for each town? SOmeone said the abandoned her and someone said she was adopted. Mine said they were poor and their parents died, Sable took charge then Labelle and Sabel had a big fight and she left to go to the city.
To unlock it youh ave to:
Get Sabel you friend
Buy at least ONE thing from Tom Nooks
Buy one thing from the Able Sisters
Get three check ups from Gracie
Talk to Labelle once
Then I think you can unlock it.

IceZtar said:
Yeah she is.
Is the stoyry different for each town? SOmeone said the abandoned her and someone said she was adopted. Mine said they were poor and their parents died, Sable took charge then Labelle and Sabel had a big fight and she left to go to the city.
To unlock it youh ave to:
Get Sabel you friend
Buy at least ONE thing from Tom Nooks
Buy one thing from the Able Sisters
Get three check ups from Gracie
Talk to Labelle once
Then I think you can unlock it.
I don't think there is a different story for each town. Too Many stories...

Back