Sister ruined my game

ChisanaAoi

Aspiring Egg
Bells
I've let my sister play my DS a few times since she doesn't have her own to play games on. Just the last time I let her use she didn't wait for Animal Crossing to finish saving before turning the game off and now my work is gone ._. When I confronted her about she told me that shes done it before without it doing anything... And now I'm not really motivated to even work on it anymore..

Last edited:
Aw that sucks so so much. :c But hey, fresh starts can be pretty nice? If you get your motivation back I can help you get it all sassed up again if you'd like. <3 I have quite a full catalog of stuff and I can help you upgrade your train station and whatnot. Just let me know should you want to.

Your sister sounds suckish. No offence.
But.. just.. people like that make me UGH.
If it 'doesn't do anything' on your games, well your games are different to others.
I can give you a few 100k bells if you want? Sorry i'm going broke myself..

Aww :( I'm glad my brother and I each have a copy to play on. Hopefully you can get your dreamies back if you decide to work on your town one more time.

never trust anyone with your data! especially animal crossing since it saves to much... I learned this long ago from lending out games to friends...

"It's just a game!"
when games involve real people the rules change!

I left my DS somewhere and a friend turned it off, when I asked her, she just said "You were going to kill your battery!". I felt the need to kick her out of the house..

I don't have much... Argh, I wish I had something to give you like everyone else! D:

Well, do you mean she corrupted your town, or just that you lost the work you were doing at the time?

Well, do you mean she corrupted your town, or just that you lost the work you were doing at the time?

I hope the latter. I remember once my sister popped the card out of the 3DS while I was playing. Luckily nothing was lost.

Geez, I'm sorry.

Man I'd never let anyone touch my AC. My friend asked to go on it before and I was just like NOPE!

On my old town, I shared it with my sister, but she had her own save file. I never let her go on my my save file. She mainly sold things in the town for bells. I told her not to sell the fruits, and she sold them :/ I was trying to keep track which I needed. I wasn't that mad because they can always regrow.

never trust anyone with your data! especially animal crossing since it saves to much... I learned this long ago from lending out games to friends...

"It's just a game!"
when games involve real people the rules change!

It's never ' just a game ' though, is it? When you're spending 160+ hours (my current time) on something it becomes more than ' just a game '. That's one weeks worth of hours of your life that you'll never get back. If somebody destroys that.. well it's crushing.

It's never ' just a game ' though, is it? When you're spending 160+ hours (my current time) on something it becomes more than ' just a game '. That's one weeks worth of hours of your life that you'll never get back. If somebody destroys that.. well it's crushing.

Well said and agreed too. It just a game if you could play and toss the save away anytime and restart it all over again. Then it just a game. But for what you spend hours and days and month is not a game anymore.

Back