• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop shuurins random stuff

Okay I'll add you asap !:) um do I come to your town or you come to mine? If I come to yours please tell me your town name thank you !:)

100k sounds lovely. I would even do 50k if you'd like!

I like to give a little extra :) I'll bring 75k, since I've been doing a lot of PWPs recently, haha. Gotta save up for those!
Thanks so much! I'll add you now and come over ASAP.

I like to give a little extra :) I'll bring 75k, since I've been doing a lot of PWPs recently, haha. Gotta save up for those!
Thanks so much! I'll add you now and come over ASAP.

If you're not keen to using IGB I would be open to selling the set for 70 tbt. Just let me know. My gates wont be open for about 15 minutes, apologies ;-;

If you're not keen to using IGB I would be open to selling the set for 70 tbt. Just let me know. My gates wont be open for about 15 minutes, apologies ;-;

It's no problem! And don't worry, IGB is fine. I just sold a bunch of turnips, so I've got plenty of bells. ^u^

Hi. Please let me know if my offer is too low & you're looking to get more igb for them.

order form:
item(s): sloppy dresser, sloppy closet, sloppy table, sloppy clock, sloppy stereo, sloppy bed
number of item(s):6
offer (tbt/igb):600k igb
friend-code: 1349-4469-7617

Thank you.

Hello!
item(s): Your 5 clovers and the sloppy set!
number of item(s):15
offer (tbt/igb):3mil igb?
friend-code: 2380-3877-2503

Could I order the Alpine set? (For the price, since I'm not very good at picking them, you can choose the price.)

item(s): Toy hammer
number of item(s): 1
offer (tbt/igb): 200k IGB
friend-code: 2895-8135-3223

I'll take the Sloppy set and Full set of Golden Tools for 100 TBT (i have it in my bank) or maybe about 5m IGB?

item(s): 4 clovers, and sloppy table
number of item(s): 5
offer (tbt/igb): igb , 500k
friend-code: on the bar.

Back