• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop shuurins random stuff

Okay I'll add you asap !:) um do I come to your town or you come to mine? If I come to yours please tell me your town name thank you !:)

100k sounds lovely. I would even do 50k if you'd like!

I like to give a little extra :) I'll bring 75k, since I've been doing a lot of PWPs recently, haha. Gotta save up for those!
Thanks so much! I'll add you now and come over ASAP.

I like to give a little extra :) I'll bring 75k, since I've been doing a lot of PWPs recently, haha. Gotta save up for those!
Thanks so much! I'll add you now and come over ASAP.

If you're not keen to using IGB I would be open to selling the set for 70 tbt. Just let me know. My gates wont be open for about 15 minutes, apologies ;-;

If you're not keen to using IGB I would be open to selling the set for 70 tbt. Just let me know. My gates wont be open for about 15 minutes, apologies ;-;

It's no problem! And don't worry, IGB is fine. I just sold a bunch of turnips, so I've got plenty of bells. ^u^

Hi. Please let me know if my offer is too low & you're looking to get more igb for them.

order form:
item(s): sloppy dresser, sloppy closet, sloppy table, sloppy clock, sloppy stereo, sloppy bed
number of item(s):6
offer (tbt/igb):600k igb
friend-code: 1349-4469-7617

Thank you.

Hello!
item(s): Your 5 clovers and the sloppy set!
number of item(s):15
offer (tbt/igb):3mil igb?
friend-code: 2380-3877-2503

Could I order the Alpine set? (For the price, since I'm not very good at picking them, you can choose the price.)

item(s): Toy hammer
number of item(s): 1
offer (tbt/igb): 200k IGB
friend-code: 2895-8135-3223

I'll take the Sloppy set and Full set of Golden Tools for 100 TBT (i have it in my bank) or maybe about 5m IGB?

item(s): 4 clovers, and sloppy table
number of item(s): 5
offer (tbt/igb): igb , 500k
friend-code: on the bar.

Back