• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Should K.K. Slider 's Airchecks be on Spotify

Should K.K. Slider's Airchecks be on Spotify

• Total voters

Tylerhelt14

Bells
K.K. Slider airchecks would be very popular on Spotify. What do you think. Should K.K. Slider's Airchecks be on Spotify.

i don’t see why not, but i personally wouldn’t listen to them on there. i don’t have or use spotify, and his airchecks are already on youtube and can easily be listened to on there (that’s what i do). :)

I wouldn’t listen to only K.K. songs often, but it would be convenient for me to have them on Spotify. I’ve wanted to find a particular song a few times, and having them all on Spotify would be nice. 😊

I see no reason why they shouldn't. It would be easier than going on to YouTube and listen to them

I would love it if they were. I'd want them to be some kind of extended version though because the songs tend to be quite short.

I don’t see why not, but I personally wouldn’t listen to them. I barely even go on YouTube to listen to them.

Back