Should I restart?

• Yes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 84.0%

• Total voters

MollyTheDuck-x

Bells
Yes, it's another resetting thread. But I've found that using the one that's sticky'd to the forum doesn't get many replies and if I'm going to reset then I'm going to do it now because I think December 15th is a nice date to start a town (10 days before xmas :D)

Why I want to reset:
- I did a bit of TTing, which to me is cheating and ruins the game (not judging anyone who tts regularly, just how it feels to me) and it was stupid and now I feel like I've cheated.
- I also used another copy of the game to go through the seasons so I could get all the fish/bugs without drastic tting, but again, it feels like I cheated.

Why I don't want to reset:
I have 5 dreamies already and if I reset now, I won't have those dreamies for christmas D:
I can't really be bothered to go through all the start-up stuff again
I probably won't find a map like the one I have now.

It's just really niggling away at me that I TTed and it's ruining my experience of the game. Sigh.

I wouldn't!
There's nothing wrong with TimeTravelling. I do it every single day.
Plus, maps don't come by often and resetting to find a good map is torture..

Just stop TTing if that's the problem. Unless there is something you really don't like about your town itself, don't punish it for your decisions.

I wouldn't. Just don't time travel anymore if you don't like it but it looks like the pros of keeping your town far out weigh the cons.

I could understand feeling guilty if you'd actually hacked or something, but...tting isn't worth resetting for. It's not cheating. Unless there is something seriously wrong with your town, keep it.

I believe the cons outweigh the pros of resetting. If it really is bothering you though, then clear the slate and reset. But if you can truly live on and be okay with having TTed just a tiny bit, then don't. I think you'll have a better item not having resetted, but that's my opinion. I don't really think TTing is cheating, as the game allows for it quite easily, though, once again, that is just my opinion. Good luck with whatever you choose!

Nah, it's not worth resetting over TTing. I'd say just don't do it any longer and let yourself forget you've done it.

Don?t reset in this case, you have a nice map and a few villagers you really like, I?d suggest you keep your town.

Just my 2 cents, but I've been in the same main game town since June, 2013, and believe me back then I REALLY wanted to restart, I hate how some of the things don't line up like I'd like, but you know what, when I sit under that tree now, and see those dates from back then, knowing how every single day since that June I've played it, I wouldn't dream of restarting it now- too many memories. Like in September I not only got the Emporium, I built the flower clock, meaning I reached perfect status, something I ever only did in Wild World- I gave up on it in AC, too annoying to keep seeing "see what's amiss"!

Back