• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Should I restart my town?

SuperScrafty

Bells
When I got the game on the release day, I didn't realize you could choose your town, so I chose the first one without thinking. I upgraded my house fully, put paths all over town and have maxed out the Nook Store and got all golden tools. The thing is though, I haven't been very active since January. I just find it very boring now, there is nothing to do. I also HATE the layout of the town, and don't like where my house or projects are at. So, should I restart?

I would go for it. An investment of 7m is next to nothing with turnips, plus you probably hate your villagers too. I can't hold items, but I'm certain that others would be more than happy to do it.

Last edited:
sorry my 3ds was having internet problems, now we can do this

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry for the inconvenience but my 3ds xl internet seems to not be working, so could you enter this other friend code? 2251-4240-1775

You should totally restart your town! It's time to have a fresh start, think of it as your town being..."Reincarnated" haha.

Back