Should i get The Sims 3? Is it a good game?

Conor said:
One of my friends got it and he was quite happy he got it, a few days later I asked him when he last played it and he said ''the day i got it''.
From that I can tell its a game your excited about at first but after a while get very boring.
That happened in Sims 2

EPIC said:
Conor said:
One of my friends got it and he was quite happy he got it, a few days later I asked him when he last played it and he said ''the day i got it''.
From that I can tell its a game your excited about at first but after a while get very boring.
That happened in Sims 2
Well The Sims 3 is suppose to be better

Hope you enjoy it when you get it. :D
I'm stuck with The Sims 2 and it crashes my computer after 20 mins.

bittermeat said:
Hopefully i'm getting it tomorrow.... and why does it crash yyour computer?

bittermeat said:
same >.<
but now it doesnt work on my new computer (mac) so i might get the sims 3

kiley-of-leafvill said:
bittermeat said:
same >.<
I think I might purposely destroy my PC, so my parents could buy a better one. I want The Sims 3 so bad.

bittermeat said:
kiley-of-leafvill said:
bittermeat said:
same >.<
I think I might purposely destroy my PC, so my parents could buy a better one. I want The Sims 3 so bad.
xD same
but i have to wait till winter *sigh*

bittermeat said:
kiley-of-leafvill said:
bittermeat said:
same >.<
do you have windows XP or windows vista?

EPIC said:
Conor said:
That happened in Sims 2
I still play that game for like 10 hours a day >.>

i have the sims 3 and i think it is a amazing game and i think you shuold get it if your comp has alot of memory it will not work if it doesent have enough memory it is so fun and kinda funny when you sims dies (lol) but im not gonna spoil it i think your should check out ur computers memory and if it is enough u should get that game!

Rhonda said:
i have the sims 3 and i think it is a amazing game and i think you shuold get it if your comp has alot of memory it will not work if it doesent have enough memory it is so fun and kinda funny when you sims dies (lol) but im not gonna spoil it i think your should check out ur computers memory and if it is enough u should get that game!
i have Memory: 3062MB RAM is that enough?

Carm94 said:
Rhonda said:
Yup, that's surely enough.

bittermeat said:
Carm94 said:
Rhonda said:
Yup, that's surely enough.
GOOD ! :D i was scared for a second :p

Back