• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Should i buy city folk.

MitchL21

Bells
i have wild world rite now and im wondering if i should get city folk. city folk r heard on easter theres like an egg hunt thing. and u also have a city you can take a bus to. im wondering should i buy city folk and why?

You should.
and theres an event for every holiday,not just easter.
theres a magic fountin with a annoying lady in it...
you can buy clothes at gracie grace...but wait.the cheapest the clothes and firnature go are at least 27.000 bells average >_>.
should i go on?
oh yeah.redd has his own store in the city know.so does shampoodle and the fortune teller katrina.

MitchL21 said:
yay i just bought it but my bro got brawl so he is playing first.
you have to finish tom nooks jobs before you go to the city.keep that n mind.and almost everything in the city costs over 3.000 bells

i finished my jobs i already paid off first loan in like 30 mins. haha dug up like 2 of 3 fossils and cought a koi and got some other fishys and buggys lol

Yes i love ACCF its so fun the music may be annoying at times but its awsome

-the holiday events
-the graphics
-the outfits

(there r non b/c accf is awsome!)

Back