Should Animals be used for research?

Should animals be used for research?

• I really don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause you don't understand, I said that pythons are a huge issue, what if they start to take over Florida? They can succeed, and they're, how would we stop them? The only option is bombing them cause the reproduce quick, and Everglades city literally is in the Everglades LoL tons of people live near them

I, personally think we should accept our python overlords. Today, Florida, tomorrow the rest of the world!

Last edited:
"What if they take over Florida"
"The only option is bombing them"

I'm sorry what.

So in case pythons invade Florida, the US army us going to come and bomb the **** out them??
I never said the only option, I meant if it comes down to them invading Florida then yes, but for now we hunt them down which obviously isn't doing much

"What if they take over Florida"
"The only option is bombing them"

I'm sorry what.

So in case pythons invade Florida, the US army us going to come and bomb the **** out them??

The pythons are a HUGE problem in the Everglades, there are plenty of teams that go out and hunt them down, but it's not easy at all to get rid of them all. My friend's dad's job is to get rid of the pythons and it's not very easy.

Oh fun fact did you know that pythons are harmful here? Yes we should bomb them, and try to remove any animals in the area and take them to a safer place, where they can reproduce for sometime, and just to note why are you on here when you said you were with your family on a mountain?

I'm sorry but this idea is ridiculous

REMOVING ANIMALS FROM ENVIRONMENTS AND ****ING BOMBING THEM

I, personally think we should accept our python overlords. Today, Florida, tomorrow the rest of the world!

Lol, I'm not sure about them taking over the world, but yes they're spreading quick, I wonder 50 years later will they take over Florida?

To me, testing on prison inmates is totally unethical. Just because someone is convicted of a crime does not mean they lose their humanity and become human guinea pigs. Volunteer testing is unethical too as it puts pressure on poor people to become said human guinea pigs if there is money involved. I suppose you could make an argument that it's unethical to test an "innocent" animal over a "guilty" human, but I think it's much "cleaner" to draw the line at human / non-human than to potentially make testing a race, gender, religion, sexuality, etc. issue based on who gets experimented on. I do think it's worth testing on animals to save human lives because would you be okay if a loved one dies because people thought it is unethical to test a potentially life-saving cure on rats, guinea pigs, or even chimpanzees? Ethics are highly opinion based and there are cases to made both ways, so ultimately it comes down to what a majority of people are okay with and currently that means testing on animals.

In an ideal world, humans wouldn't be tested on either. But I believe that, if something has to be tested on, that something should be human. That's just how I feel. There's not a whole lot more I can say.

Oh fun fact did you know that pythons are harmful here? Yes we should bomb them, and try to remove any animals in the area and take them to a safer place, where they can reproduce for sometime, and just to note why are you on here when you said you were with your family on a mountain?

u want me to stay on the mountain forever? I'm back at the main cabin lol.

The pythons are a HUGE problem in the Everglades, there are plenty of teams that go out and hunt them down, but it's not easy at all to get rid of them all. My friend's dad's job is to get rid of the pythons and it's not very easy.

Ok, the everglades have been around for about 5000 years.

Lol, I'm not sure about them taking over the world, but yes they're spreading quick, I wonder 50 years later will they take over Florida?

Yes it's not a joke. The pythons are a serious and scary problem. And you guys probably don't give a *** but it's actually bad for some people.

Did I say bombing the other animals? What if they took over? What would we do then? We could remove the animals native to the Everglades, and put them in an environment where they're safe, and close in comparison to the Everglades

Yes, the pythons are going to kick all the humans out their houses and ****

I'm pretty sure humans can handle pythons

Did I say bombing the other animals? What if they took over? What would we do then? We could remove the animals native to the Everglades, and put them in an environment where they're safe, and close in comparison to the Everglades

I'm sure humans can deal with some animals

I can't believe you think bombing pythons-- its the stupidest idea

Last edited:
Yes, the pythons are going to kick all the humans out their houses and ****

I'm pretty sure humans can handle pythons

Are you sure about that's? They can swallow humans whole, and can attack very quick, and are growing much larger, not everyone can, so you can't say that

What the hell has happened to this thread so early on guys like what

Man I thought we were still at like 4 pages, is already 7 wow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back