Should Animals be used for research?

Should animals be used for research?

• I really don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh, cows contribute to global warming a very large amount. ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Jokes aside though, I'm just going to watch this.

Yeah, but with the large population now, more cows are needed for products. Without all these stupid humans, there wouldn't be as many cows....? I have no idea what I'm saying don't hurt me please

I'm strongly against the use of animals in research no matter what the research is about.

No. It's wrong considering you can do tests on human cells and complete tests without hurting a single animal or human in the process.

Fun fact: animal tests aren't even that accurate compared to tests done on human cells, harmlessly taken from humans and then duplicated to then be tested on. So not only are you torturing poor innocent animals, your tests aren't even that accurate.

I'd rather have slightly faulty test results than experiment or kill a human being.

Yeah animals eat and kill other animals. They're not destroying the Earth
Really? What if the pythons destroyed all of the whole Everglades by which they're, what then? We cant bomb them because many people live there, they would move north and take over other animals, there are barley any predators for them to eat :/

Last edited:
I'd rather have slightly faulty test results than experiment or kill a human being.

If you read what I had said, no humans are killed in the process. So no HUMANS OR ANIMALS have to be harmed for these tests to take place.

Really? What if the pythons destroyed all of the whole Everglades by which they're, what then? We can bomb them because many people live there, they would move north and take over other animals, there are barley any predators for them to eat :/

I have no idea what you are talking about
Where did bombs come from
Who lives there

cosmetics, no
other stuff, definitely, as long as they're keep in a good environment and not crowded etc.

Well if faulty test results cause a human to die because it worked on an animal but not on a human, then that isn't much better.

I have no idea what you are talking about
Where did bombs come from
Who lives there

Cause you don't understand, I said that pythons are a huge issue, what if they start to take over Florida? They can succeed, and they're, how would we stop them? The only option is bombing them cause the reproduce quick, and Everglades city literally is in the Everglades LoL tons of people live near them

>bombing animals
Jared are you actually stupid or do you just pretend to be for ****s and giggles?

Cause you don't understand, I said that pythons are a huge issue, what if they start to take over Florida? They can succeed, and they're, how would we stop them? The only option is bombing them cause the reproduce quick, and Everglades city literally is in the Everglades LoL tons of people live near them

I used to live right by there and would probably not appreciate bombs. Thank you ;)

"What if they take over Florida"
"The only option is bombing them"

I'm sorry what.

So in case pythons invade Florida, the US army is going to come and bomb the **** out them??

Last edited:
>bombing animals
Jared are you actually stupid or do you just pretend to be for ****s and giggles?

Oh fun fact did you know that pythons are harmful here? Yes we should bomb them, and try to remove any animals in the area and take them to a safer place, where they can reproduce for sometime, and just to note why are you on here when you said you were with your family on a mountain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back