Shop shortcakey's art shop ☆ closed

Hello everyone! My first batch of commissions are finished so I will start looking at all forms posted after August 3rd.

@Amilee If you are still interested, I would be happy to draw your character!
@Hephsin-Latte I can try drawing Lailah, is there a certain outfit you want me to draw her in?
@kumamon I’d love to draw your character, if you are still interested of course. I love your nozomi avatar btw c:

I am only taking a few orders as I also have offsite commissions to complete, but this does not mean I’m rejecting all other forms- I will eventually look through all of them once prior orders are completed.

Some quick notes:
My wishlist has been updated with new items and I will soon include a new section in my post for previous orders. All art listed under this section will be watermarked to prevent theft and include who the art was made for.

Thank you all for your interest in my art, I am surprised but very happy to see this many forms ^^

omg yes please!! :3

hey guys its been a while :')
i wasnt expecting school to take up so much of my time, so for the past couple of weeks i have barely had any time for commissions. im hoping that in the upcoming month, i can get all current orders (Amilee, Hephsin-Latte, and kumamon) completed! i will have sketches done for all three, free of charge and when i get those sent out i will let the users decide whether they want me to finish the art or they can just keep the sketch. after all commissions are done, i will decide if i have the time to take more forms, otherwise the shop will stay closed until i am available. thank you for your patience!

Last edited:
hi everyone! i finished the sketches for all current orders last night and will be sending them out within the next hour or so.
i am keeping this specific thread closed because i dont have time for fullbodies anymore, but i just opened a new thread for chibi icons! example is my current avatar to the left c:
if you're interested, you can find the shop here- https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?460544-chibi-icons-✿-now-open!
thank you!

Last edited:
Back